Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Another positive post

Last night East Fife held an open training session attended by the youngsters from the EF Academy.All the players were happily signing autographs,chatting and mingling with the boys,who all seemed happy and excited to be around the guys.Willie Aitchison was friendly and approachable and everyone seemed to have a good time.The session finished with all the boys having the chance to have a kick about with the players and take a few penalties.All in all a worthwhile venture which hopefully helps create a bond between the club and our future fans/potential players.Well done all!

Re: Another positive post

Yes but what bus did they get on?

It's great to see.

One of the things we haven't been for a while is a community club. Having full time players and events like this and others is definitely a step in the right direction.

Getting out and doing such things at schools and youth groups is the next step.

Stonie was at one of the local high schools 2 weeks ago talking to a load of them with Dutot I think ? ... great to be a fifer the now !!!

dougie hope
Stonie was at one of the local high schools 2 weeks ago talking to a load of them with Dutot I think ? ... great to be a fifer the now !!!

Telling them how great it is to play for and support your local club I hope. Obviously the latter is not true in Stoney's case...

Give it a rest.

Dawn Aquarius
dougie hope

Telling them how great it is to play for and support your local club I hope. Obviously the latter is not true in Stoney's case...

If you got a problem with him then go down to training and have words with him. the door is always open at bayview these days... Sort it out like a man, go and question stonie`s commitment to his face !!

dougie hope
Dawn Aquarius
dougie hope

If you got a problem with him then go down to training and have words with him. the door is always open at bayview these days... Sort it out like a man, go and question stonie`s commitment to his face !!

Firstly, I'm not a man.
Secondly, I have nothing to sort out with Craig Johnstone, in a manly or any other way.
Thirdly, no-one is questioning his commitment to East Fife as a player
Fourthly, he would not deny he is a Rangers supporter
Fifthly, you (and plenty of others) are taking this way too personally. Chill out my friends.