Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new board

Is this the new board and regime we were promised or is there more things going to happen ie stevenson and the old directors walking with there heads down in shame for what they have done to our club.

Re: new board

What are you on about you boring dick. Football Football, if you want in on board room politics, you should have done something a bit more in life, then you could use yer cash to sort out the world......... threads like this need binning.... Now bore off before you send us all to sleep

Watch the new board?

goggles
Is this the new board and regime we were promised or is there more things going to happen ie stevenson and the old directors walking with there heads down in shame for what they have done to our club.

Away and take a fuckin walk . .. far away . .. .and lose yersel . .. PLEASE!!

Why would I f*** off. You must be scared of change. Every one has been shouting for change and now its happening ur scared. One thing I do think there are is gonna be great times ahead

Can anyone post the names and positions of the current board? Surely there are none left that facilitated the Rankine deception?

Look on the official sight you will see there is. Or is no one smart enough to do that.

Alternatively you could have a match programme sent to you. The match programme lists all directors, officials and volunteers so as well as getting your question answered you will have something to read until you are released.

Officials

Lee Murray (Chairman)

David Hamilton (Vice Chairman)

Brian McNeill (Director/Therapist)

Jim Stevenson (Company Secretary)

John Barclay (Hospitality)

Eugene Clarke (EFST)

David Marshall (Director)

Robert Cargill (Match SecretaryAssociate Director)

David Stevenson (Associate Director)

Willie Aitchison (Manager)

David Montador (Groundsman)

Jamie Small (Assistant Groundsman)

Dennis Cook, Leona Guidi, Carolyn Graham (Admin)

Volunteers: Shona Cargill, Dave Brodie, Ernie McGarr, Caroline Maxwell, Kathy Milligan, Denis Nicol, Peter Wright,Martin Black.

Thought Dave Marshall was groundsman for the club?

Is Jim Corstorphine not the photo man now

The omission of Mr Corstorphine has now been rectified I see!

gazza
Look on the official sight you will see there is. Or is no one smart enough to do that.

Oh, the irony!!

Big Rab
Officials

Lee Murray (Chairman)

David Hamilton (Vice Chairman)

Brian McNeill (Director/Therapist)

Jim Stevenson (Company Secretary)

John Barclay (Hospitality)

Eugene Clarke (EFST)

David Marshall (Director)

Robert Cargill (Match SecretaryAssociate Director)

David Stevenson (Associate Director)

Willie Aitchison (Manager)

David Montador (Groundsman)

Jamie Small (Assistant Groundsman)

Dennis Cook, Leona Guidi, Carolyn Graham (Admin)

Volunteers: Shona Cargill, Dave Brodie, Ernie McGarr, Caroline Maxwell, Kathy Milligan, Denis Nicol, Peter Wright,Martin Black.

Maybe I am a nosey bastard but having just gone into Companies House website I cannot see any change in the shareholders of our club. Rankin cannot still be pulling the strings is he? I thought we had mystery investors

I don't think a change in shares will show untill the annual return is submitted. Change in office bearers are notified to CH when they happen rather than at the end of the year as far as I know.

Way to go Stew!

S -Pat
I don't think a change in shares will show untill the annual return is submitted. Change in office bearers are notified to CH when they happen rather than at the end of the year as far as I know.

Your probably right, did not think of that.

Auld duffer
S -Pat

Your probably right, did not think of that.

No, think you may be right, Duffer. The words smoke and mirrors come to mind.