Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Christan & Kevin Nade

At the start of the season Christian Nade was said to be a few weeks away from playing, we're in to October now, anyone know when or if he'll be playing for us?

Also what happened to Kevin Nade? The club said they releasef him along with Gormley, then said they hadn't and that he was still at the club, but he's never been involved again even at reserve level.

Re: Christan & Kevin Nade

Both gone as have semado and Wilfred

Who is Wilfred?

Wilfred Brambell. Looked a decent player but was a bit of a moaner. Think he was injured as an opposition player stepped on his toe.

You dirty old man!

All is not as it seems imo.

I asked the manager tonight about the status of Christian and Kevin Nade, as well as Manu. Listen to Bayview Bites tomorrow to hear his response!

So Willie says in a roundabout way that Kevin Nade and Manu have been released, doesn't clear anything up on the status of Christian Nade though.

"Christian's still hanging about, I think"

What's actually happening then?

Very strange set of circumstances.

Kevin Nade was never going to be a fit here, so not too bothered there. Manu seemed OK but I'm not devastated by that.

With regards Christian, all very strange. I get the feeling he was a marquee signing to get folk excited but this takeover was when? June? July? It's months onwards and the best update we get is 'he's still kicking around, I think'.

Anyone think these French characters were brought in through Kev Drinkell and now that he's away....I don't know.

I still like Cedric, and hope he stays.

saw on BBC website that EF signed a midfielder from Forfar called Fotheringham. Haven't seen or heard that name mentioned at all either in first team pool or reserves can anybody shed any light????

Gregor Fotheringham. Ex Rangers. He's been here a while.

Courier website saying ex-rangers/aberdeen midfielder stephen hughes is training witn us now,also mentions rumours that c.nade has left but that is denied by manager who says he has been at training this week.Get the feeling that we'll never see him in an east fife shirt.

thanks big fifer but is he0Gregor fotheringham no any good that he has not been mentioned????