Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
tickets for the rangers game

when do the tickets go on sale the general public for the rangers game has their been a date announced yet cheers.

Re: tickets for the rangers game

Not sure but we need more threads about tickets for this game.

I don't know about anyone else but I am looking forward more to the Dunfermline game at EEP the Saturday before the Rangers game.

So many new posters on here and season ticket holders ? Where have you been for the last 10 years ? OH wait !!!!!!!!!!! we play the rangers this season 4 times .

mr305
So many new posters on here and season ticket holders ? Where have you been for the last 10 years ? OH wait !!!!!!!!!!! we play the rangers this season 4 times .

Where are all the new posters on here like?

Fighting in foreign countries thats were i have been so people like you can have the luxury to watch football,not sure bout every1 else but thats my story!

big stan
Fighting in foreign countries thats were i have been so people like you can have the luxury to watch football,not sure bout every1 else but thats my story!

really!

I didn't know that there was a threat of invasion - why are the government keeping this from us?

Keep up the good work.

big stan

Good man Stan. Those invaders will stop at nothing to take our league 1 football from us

big stan

Great stuff big man, at least I now know why we got involved in those wars. And here's me thinking for the last ten years they were totally pointless. If only Tony Blair had told the truth at the beginning he would have got a lot more support.

big stan

Oh deary me

Too many gloryhunting bigots on here for my liking? Imagine supporting a glesga team ahead of your own local side.

Just went and paid for some tickets ...the safety officer is doing the inspection right now ..the new terrace looks a lot smarter than peterheads effort so should pass with flying colours then eh ?

mr305
your an arse.last 10 years ive been attending games since the 70s get a grip you womans blouse.

big stan

Cheers big stan. Really looking forward to the Ayr game this weekend. Thanks for making this possible.

Spirit of the Mound
big stan

Cheers big stan. Really looking forward to the Ayr game this weekend. Thanks for making this possible.

Well we'll see. If the Taliban spring a surprise raid from the sea and pile over the wall at the home end on Saturday you may want to reconsider your praise.

travis bickle
mr305
your an arse.last 10 years ive been attending games since the 70s get a grip you womans blouse.

You obviously dont't GET my point you ARSE . My post was not directed at any individual , but to posters / season ticket holders in general who have appeared here THIS SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!! . Never seen you EVER post here before tho ? you ARSE ? Enjoy the Rangers game Tho SEE WHAT I MEAN ? And you can stick yer ( womans blouse ) 80's style insult up YER ARSE .

Anyone who thinks it is fun to take the piss out of soldiers serving in some hellhole on the other side of the world should be ashamed. If you voted labour - and I bet some of you did - then you played your part in what the army have been put through. Not one of you would have the guts to face that reality, instead you sit back and mock and then trundle off to your meaningless but very safe job.
So you didn't like big stan's remark? Ignore it then. Shame on you if you ridicule a servicemen.

Terracing Now!
Spirit of the Mound
big stan

Well we'll see. If the Taliban spring a surprise raid from the sea and pile over the wall at the home end on Saturday you may want to reconsider your praise.

There's no danger of a Taliban raid whilst big stan and his ilk are doing their bit for Scottish football.

embarrassed
Anyone who thinks it is fun to take the piss out of soldiers serving in some hellhole on the other side of the world should be ashamed. If you voted labour - and I bet some of you did - then you played your part in what the army have been put through. Not one of you would have the guts to face that reality, instead you sit back and mock and then trundle off to your meaningless but very safe job.
So you didn't like big stan's remark? Ignore it then. Shame on you if you ridicule a servicemen.

I too squirmed a little on the piss taking of a soldier serving his country.

He brought it up. I'm sure he can handle some forum banter, left himself open with the daft claim that our way of watching fitbaw was somehow under threat if it weren't for the army. You get paid to be in the army and nobody makes you do it. Some guysthat sign up seem surprised when they are sent to fight. Fair play to him if thats what he's into but there's no need to be so precious about someones chosen vocation.

Spirit of the Mound
Terracing Now!
Spirit of the Mound
big stan

There's no danger of a Taliban raid whilst big stan and his ilk are doing their bit for Scottish football.

I am suitably reassured...

Terracing Now!
Spirit of the Mound
Terracing Now!
Spirit of the Mound
big stan

I am suitably reassured...

If big stan is there i'm no coming!!

big stan

The problem here Stan is that most of the posters on here have no fucking idea.
They see TV pictures from Afghanistan or, in the past, Iraq. There are British military ops almost everywhere including at home. Thanks for your efforts mate.
One sweaty sock to another.