Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Craig Bernard

Met Craig today and he was so happy his Rangers and East Fife are playing today. Craig was all smiles and showed me his ticket for the home end. Lets be sensible today and hope Craig is not used as a example to be removed if he shouts on Rangers when they score. Craig is well known in the area as a rangers and east fife fan. Craig in the past has been at bayview and cheered when the rangers score is announced at half time to the amusement of the fans.Lets hope the stewards and the fans use common sense and allow Craig to enjoy the game.

Re: Craig Bernard

Kick him out. Some (not me)home fans are missing this game due to Rangers in the home end.

They won't be cheering anyway cos we're gona mug them like the diddies last week

He should of bought a ticket in the Rangers section then. Hopefully he is ejected along with any other Rangers fans

Totally agree with Gladstone fifer. Craig is a good lad and has been to many more fife games than most east fife fans at today's game!

Anyone who has followed the Fife for 30yrs or so will know exactly who Craig is. I actually thought he was a Fife man first. One of the EF characters,

I saw Craig today, he was giving it laldy with his East Fife scarf.

Regular at the old Bayview andalways welcome in my book.

Most true local fans know exactly who craig is, he is a wee guy who enjoys his football be it east fife, rangers or Kennoway

Fifer
Kick him out. Some (not me)home fans are missing this game due to Rangers in the home end.

PLONKER

ZAK
Fifer

PLONKER

You are right mate.

I bet Craig has been to more Fife games than the majority of the support who do the complaining!

Shower of clowns!

No fears on who Craig supports the most after yesterday. The away fans were telt as was the Queen. Bayview is always a brighter and better place with Craigie. Will never let you pass without talking to you, great lad who loves the football.

Andrew Miller
He should of bought a ticket in the Rangers section then. Hopefully he is ejected along with any other Rangers fans

Andrew Miller, i salute you for winning the twat of the weekend trophy!

Gladstone Fifer
Andrew Miller

Wow I'm so glad I won! Any Rangers fan shouldn't of been in the main stand, simple as that.

Andrew Miller
Gladstone Fifer
Andrew Miller

Wow I'm so glad I won! Any Rangers fan shouldn't of been in the main stand, simple as that.

Get a grip, you obviously havnt seen Craig at games when your hardly their yourself

If craig was a regular at old bayview but not a the new one I guess he spends his time watching Rangers in front of a tele with a Rangers scarf and only came to the new bayview because both teams were playing at methil.
Some fan. Can I support airdrie then? No way I have one team and one team only plonker.

I know that this post was started with the best of intentions. Anybody who knows Craig will not have a bad word to say about him. As said in previous messages he enjoys his football, always speaks and has brought us all great moments at new and old Bayview - and i hope they continue. However i feel now it is wrong that his name is being used in this ping pong about his rights or wrongs. I don't know if he will be aware of what is going on here but i feel it unfair on him to be the focus of this debate.It's getting to personal.

If its too personal then dont post it I read the first post saying he supports the two club but what club was he supporting yestarday, I bet when the own goal went in he was cheering I dunno who he is but he seem to be like a supporter like many of the Rangers supporters in the home end that I saw yestarday.

I was sitting two rows behind him and he was shouting for east fife the whole game , even shouting abuse to the rangers fans in the corner, unlike the mutant rangers supporters from levenmouth supporting them over your local team.

Cambuslang Fifer
If its too personal then dont post it I read the first post saying he supports the two club but what club was he supporting yestarday, I bet when the own goal went in he was cheering I dunno who he is but he seem to be like a supporter like many of the Rangers supporters in the home end that I saw yestarday.

You don't know who is he, you didn't see him, you don't know who he was supporting what gives you the right to make any comment. Craig will be talked about in the future because he is a character. Anyone from Buckhaven will know him so I would suggest asking your mum, as if I am correct she is from Buckhaven. Quite a lot of folks from East Fife will know him as well. Yes he is a supporter of Rangers and Craig being as he is might well now have totally transferred his allegiance solely to East Fife. I would suggest you keep quiet on this subject. Keep quiet and let everyone think that your are a fool rather than open your mouth and prove that you are, might be the appropriate phrase. You might be too late given previous posts that you have put up here.

If u don't know who he is don't assume you know him or what team he was supporting, you have supported at least 10 different teams and used to wear an airdrie top and you said you wouldn't be back at bayview again, but as soon as wee play rangers your back

Eh I go to every home game been a supporter since 2001, dae kin him sorry. Why u having a go at me? No my fault I support east fife was at forfar, arbroath, wolves and celtic res at bayview this season than Rangers. But your having a go at me for supporting ef he supports two. I support 10 who are those? East fife x10 hahaaaa ye talking shit.

Nae wonder I take my family to ef getting treated like shit including owner this is outrages. I come miles to support ef the team I love, I spend 3 hours on busses making ef games if your going to say that I'll stay at home and support ef behind teletext every Saturday, pfft nae bother I have my opioions and sometimes I can't make supporters club meeting.
Well I'm sorry to make a comment lesley just hacked off today. I will be at the next home game which is stranrear.

Thanks for saying am I fool, so on here am weirdo and I'm fool anyone else to add to it? Thanks.

#monTheFife

Haven't seen Craig for years.

Glad he was there yesterday, cheering on the Fife like the old days.

Was never the same without him around. Great character, great lad.

Got some video of him on the old supporters bus. Must get that and other stuff off VHS and on to You Tube one of these days.

GOF.... Make that your top priority!! Ha ha. Would love to see footage from those trips!!

Thought cambuslang fifer wasn't coming back after making a twat of himsèlf after a recent home game

Anyone on here with a bad word about craig really needs to get a grip - shows up their own inadequacies.

Craig is harmless. Had many a laugh over the years with him. Great character who has supported Fife since the old Bayview days.

Saw Craig coming out the ground yesterday with his black and gold scarf round his neck.He looked as sick as the rest of us at the game.

Craigy Craigy gies a song !! Never failed ..every time ...

puts a smile on my face when I see him

Met Craig at Bayview this morning working with Peter. Good lad.

Craig has been giving up his time recently down at Bayview helping the ground staff. If that isn't a true East Fife fan then I don't know what is!