Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Shocking

After countless years of hanging around the bar in the Tutties, listening to various groups of supporters discussing their team, I must say a certain section of the East Fife faithful have seriously let their club down.
The language and topics being discussed were disgusting. 2 gents in particular seemed intent on embarassing the whole travelling support, to the point that a few fans were forced to leave the premises.

The constant references to Anton and Illiona being beautyful, words such as costume and tanned, all in the name of entertainment could be heard above the discusion about the East Fife starting line up. The son of one of the perpetrators was so embarassed that he left to play outside in the cold. The ageing, Limahl wannabe was so wrapped up in the discussion, he did not realise that a respected office bearer of EFST had gone to the toilet feeling nauseus.

The barstaff and Ican only pray that there will be no repeat of this behaviour when the Methil hordes return.

Just stick to the X Factor lads

Monthesmokingstag

Re: Shocking

5 minutes from the end 3 arbroathians were removed from the hospitality area of the stand for " monkey chants " having spoken to the 3 outside, they seemed quite proud of being removed and thought nothing of there racist 80`s style behaviour directed at there own players

Farmer or Fishman ?
5 minutes from the end 3 arbroathians were removed from the hospitality area of the stand for " monkey chants " having spoken to the 3 outside, they seemed quite proud of being removed and thought nothing of there racist 80`s style behaviour directed at there own players

Bet you kept your mouth shut aswell... wee bitch

C'mon Allan nobody said Anton was braw! Glad Hairy Biker Dave is out, bet you can dance better than him? What about Iveta in that gold cat suit, now that WAS braw!!!

A better class of fan following EF at the moment.No racist abuse from us only an appreciation of the finer points of ballroom dancing.Disappointed the Hairy Biker got eliminated,very entertaining, but ultimately it is a dancing competition, and he always seemed a bit stiff below the waist whilst never fully utilising a controlled wrist action.Auld Dave confided that he felt a bit of the sexual"wow" factor went when Vanessa Feltz was voted off!

Farmer or Fishman ?

I heard a east fife fan calling Marvin Andrews a monkey in our last game against forfar

Smoked Venison
A better class of fan following EF at the moment.No racist abuse from us only an appreciation of the finer points of ballroom dancing.Disappointed the Hairy Biker got eliminated,very entertaining, but ultimately it is a dancing competition, and he always seemed a bit stiff below the waist whilst never fully utilising a controlled wrist action.Auld Dave confided that he felt a bit of the sexual"wow" factor went when Vanessa Feltz was voted off!

I cannot believe how the posters on this thread have turned a disgusting situation into a comedy show.
If the two ballerinas had said they were Rover's supporters it could have been put down to some sort of brain disorder. To openly confess to watching and sit discussing a bunch of nobodies dancing .... I was almost speechless and would have had a word if I hadn't needed the toilet so often.
If the highlight of your Saturday night is listening to Bruce Fu****g Forsyth you deserve what you get.
FFS Toj get back and save me from these fannies.

NTOC... Sounds terrible... i really feel for you..so no worries I will take you away from all that girly pash at Forfar... Lots to discuss about fast jet shares and the end of Britan as we know it when high interest rates and hyperinflation becomes a reality in the not too distant future.... If we have any slack we can talk Xfactor too!

Toj won't save you he's too busy off somewhere getting a new wheel for his worn out wheelbarrow! Now back to business, can't wait for 6.30pm tomorrow when the dresses for Blackpool night will be revealed. Lots and lots of sequins and godets!!!

You boys are not right in the head are you?

If ever there was a case for moderation, this is it.

Moderator, is Fadi really Bruce Forsyth ?

Not The Other Chairman
I cannot believe how the posters on this thread have turned a disgusting situation into a comedy show.
If the two ballerinas had said they were Rover's supporters it could have been put down to some sort of brain disorder. To openly confess to watching and sit discussing a bunch of nobodies dancing .... I was almost speechless and would have had a word if I hadn't needed the toilet so often.
If the highlight of your Saturday night is listening to Bruce Fu****g Forsyth you deserve what you get.
FFS Toj get back and save me from these fannies.

Well, if that last sentence isn't blatant vaginaism I don't know what is