Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bus to the Rangers game

Names will be taken for The Rangers game 11th Jan 2014 from now until the 14th of December,The prices will be £15 per person any age no concessions.A deposit will be required from everyone,no seats will be booked until the deposit of £5 has been paid,no names will be taken after the 14th December.The pick ups will be Leven Shorehead Bus Station,Methilhill Bowling Club,The Lomond Center Glenrothes and the off ramp at Chapel Level Kirkcaldy.Text,Call or Email me 07746316691

Re: Bus to the Rangers game

zak
Names will be taken for The Rangers game 11th Jan 2014 from now until the 14th of December,The prices will be £15 per person any age no concessions.A deposit will be required from everyone,no seats will be booked until the deposit of £5 has been paid,no names will be taken after the 14th December.The pick ups will be Leven Shorehead Bus Station,Methilhill Bowling Club,The Lomond Center Glenrothes and the off ramp at Chapel Level Kirkcaldy.Text,Call or Email me 07746316691

15 bar for children? sin. where does this cash go?

Dubs
zak

Probably to help fund the bus for the other games when there is not so much of a demand.
Anyway keep your beak out...nobody is asking you to get the bus.
Kenny and Becky do a great job

Jimbob
Dubs
zak

Probably to help fund the bus for the other games when there is not so much of a demand.
Anyway keep your beak out...nobody is asking you to get the bus.
Kenny and Becky do a great job

Thanks Jimbob

Dubs
zak

The terms supply, demand and retention spring to mind.
I do not think Zak's bus has a monopoly position so there may well be an alternative supply available. (Scot Rail, Megabus, Private Transport)
Demand needs further investigation on my part so I cannot comment and retention is surely only good practice in any enterprise where medium to long term sustainability is the goal.

Thanks for all the work you do Kenny and Becky.

I am taking names for a second bus now.book your seat this saturday or you could miss out with me.
thanks zak

I'm sorted thanks

am I still not allowed zak.

Craig Johnstone
I'm sorted thanks

impersonating a player, very mature !!

TODAY!!!!! is the last chance to book your seat on the bus for the Rangers game .

Craig Johnstone
I'm sorted thanks

The Bus will leave Leven at 12.00,and the other bus Methilhill Bowling Club at 12.00.