Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Steven Hislop

Bumped into Steven Hislop last night in Edinburgh at Voodoo Rooms, says he has been in contact with the club with regards to an interest in the vacant managerial position. He says he is totally confident about his chances, and if any fucker canny see that needs to go to specsavers. At that point I decided to go for a pish.

Re: Steven Hislop

Roman
Bumped into Steven Hislop last night in Edinburgh at Voodoo Rooms, says he has been in contact with the club with regards to an interest in the vacant managerial position. He says he is totally confident about his chances, and if any fucker canny see that needs to go to specsavers. At that point I decided to go for a pish.

Let's get it straight are you not the fanny who came up to me, asked to buy me a drink then proceeded to tell me you thought I was great for the club. Then when the drinks arrived you had no money so I paid. You then said you'd put the baw's in tae the two birds stood next to us. At that point I told you that the girls you were talking about were my wife and sister. At that point I said you should probably go back over to your pals who were just about to be ejected for minesweeping. But fair play to you just post on here and make me out to be a fanny. Btw how many goals have you scored for the club

Aye Methil's full of fannies and some of them are even women.

Hissy
Roman

Let's get it straight are you not the fanny who came up to me, asked to buy me a drink then proceeded to tell me you thought I was great for the club. Then when the drinks arrived you had no money so I paid. You then said you'd put the baw's in tae the two birds stood next to us. At that point I told you that the girls you were talking about were my wife and sister. At that point I said you should probably go back over to your pals who were just about to be ejected for minesweeping. But fair play to you just post on here and make me out to be a fanny. Btw how many goals have you scored for the club

Sorry mate but had to laugh at this. I can just imagine it happening and the "groupie" telling it a completely different way. (It wasn't NTOC was it?) But I suppose you have to put up with sort of behaviour regularly. Not sure if I would have been so diplomatic.

Fadi the Fifer
Hissy
Roman

Sorry mate but had to laugh at this. I can just imagine it happening and the "groupie" telling it a completely different way. (It wasn't NTOC was it?) But I suppose you have to put up with sort of behaviour regularly. Not sure if I would have been so diplomatic.

Not me ! I have heard of the Voodoo Rooms but due too my hearing difficulties had always thought it was a STD clinic.

Not The Other Chairman
Fadi the Fifer
Hissy
Roman

Not me ! I have heard of the Voodoo Rooms but due too my hearing difficulties had always thought it was a STD clinic.

Aye and I'll bet you've frequented a few of them in your time.