Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cedric Tuta

The lack of appearances of big Cedric in recent weeks would suggest he isn't in Gary Naysmiths plans. The fact he tweets all the time from France makes it look even more likely that he won't be seen in an East Fife shirt again. Having just searched online the site www.transfermarkt.com lists him as unemployed which suggests he has already left the Club. What is the story ?

Re: Cedric Tuta

I liked the look of Tuta (and Dutot) but there's obviously a reason why the manager isn't using them. Makes sense to clear the decks and free up some wages for new players.

Alexis was at the arbroath game with Cryus !!

Alexis was at the arbroath game with Cyrus !!

eh

He sure was, but he tends to watch games now rather than play them.

eh

He sure was, but he tends to watch games now rather than play them.

I can't understand why Alexis isn't getting a look in. looked a decent enough player to me.

a trialist
I can't understand why Alexis isn't getting a look in. looked a decent enough player to me.
Agree! I wonder if he's injured or just out of favour? Would be nice to know when players leave aswell.

DPH
a trialist
Agree! I wonder if he's injured or just out of favour? Would be nice to know when players leave aswell.
heard today Tuta has left the club by mutual consent and also Andrews is off to Berwick

confirmed that Dutot and Tuta have departed

Noisy Crossbar
confirmed that Dutot and Tuta have departed

Confirmed by whom?

Naysmith

Well hopefully some decent players coming in if these two go plus Hughes.