Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marc McKenzie

Signs from Cowdenbeath. Winger.

Re: Marc McKenzie

How many shares does Marc have?

Has Marc McKenzie been a regular for Cowden this season? I remember him a couple of years back, around the time Mbu was there, and he was a top player.

He started the season as a main stay of cowden team, but looks like he has faded out the picture in recent times. Cowden made a few signings last week so looks like Nicholl does not fancy him as a player. He has a proven pedigree at this level, another decent signing if he can re capture the form he showed when cowden won promotion. Should give us a bit width we have been crying out for. I think our 4 signings have improved the squad and all the guys we have signed have proved their ability at this level. I am sure Gary and the board have done some good wheeling and dealing in the transfer window. Probably just a full back to be had and I would be a very happy man.

Said on Forth One yesterday that Naysmith was back training with a view to playing

Potentially a pretty good first eleven now

____________Paterson
Campbell Mbu Rutceiwitz Naysmith
McKenzie Brown Fisher R.Stewart
________Smith Buchanan

Good signing, was always a confident and tricky wee winger when Cowdenbeath played us. Was fans and players player of the year in 2012 and also top scorer. Don't understand what has happened this season as he played last weekend after being out for two months, maybe someone can shed some light on this, although I cannot believe its due to a loss of form that he can't hold a place in the present team, maybe an injury?

Great player and Kevin smith what player he is ex Raith player I think both will score on Saturday to beat Forfar

Was a good player even when he played for Shire back in our 3rd Division days...