Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Crime!

Not sure if we need the fraud squad to investigate 11 numpties masquerading as players or the local CID to look into crimes agains football.
That wiz fuckin murder the day.
Another shambles of a season, another rookie manager and relegation looking a real possibility.

Well done East Fife. Hope the 25k wasted on a fucking shop serves it's purpose next season in the basement league of Scottish football.

13 quid to watch that shite? Yer havin a laugh!
Doubt I'll be wasting any more money on that crap.
No progress since Baikie left and that really is criminal.

Over and out!

Re: Crime!

So a tac it yer no happy, why de ye no say wit ye think instead on beatin around the bush

Walter Pidgeon
So a tac it yer no happy, why de ye no say wit ye think instead on beatin around the bush

Imagine how hacked off he would have been if we had lost??!!

To be fair he has a point.

I post sometimes on here but there seems to be a few erics . Totally agree with comments bout johnny stewart not smart having a bad game! No player deserves abuse after being taken off. Im sure if any player was not trying the manager would see that . Gary maybe a rookie and he knows what he wants and with paul hegarty who knows game inside out I wouldnt not try my best !

Sorry eric, will add my Surname initial to avoid confusion.

No offence meant .just how often do you see posts bout people saying that others have posted under their names

I agree with every word the OP has said. I have been a ST holder for years,but am honestly thinking what's the point? We seemed destined to be crap,Scottish football is only getting worse and worse,it ain't cheap,and the whole experience seems to give me very little enjoyment these days. Maybe time to find something else to do on a Saturday methinks.