Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Well said chairman

Article on the official website asking everyone to support the club.

I agree that some of the critism thrown at Johnny Stewart on Saturday was terrible. Yeah, the boy had a bad game but for some folk to slaughter him the way they did was just shocking.

When will the boo boys ever learn that they arent helping the club?

I hope Johnny Stewart hasnt taken too big a dent to his confidence after Saturday. Every player can have a bad game now and then.

We need to support our players not jump on their backs any time they make a mistake.

Re: Well said chairman

Leon
Article on the official website asking everyone to support the club.

I agree that some of the critism thrown at Johnny Stewart on Saturday was terrible. Yeah, the boy had a bad game but for some folk to slaughter him the way they did was just shocking.

When will the boo boys ever learn that they arent helping the club?

I hope Johnny Stewart hasnt taken too big a dent to his confidence after Saturday. Every player can have a bad game now and then.

We need to support our players not jump on their backs any time they make a mistake.

Just my opinion but I've never witnessed him have a good game.

Me neither and that's also just my opinion.

I was sorry to hear the cheering when a certain player was substituted on Saturday but players have always been singled out for harsh treatment if not playing well and if they can't take it they should not be playing. The fans are paying good money to be entertained and should not be subjected to sub-standard play. I would imagine, after the fair that we had to suffer on Saturday there will be less of us to criticise in the near future. I don't think criticising fans does the club any good either, after all we are only venting our feelings and to expect anything positive from us after Saturday's performance, well don't hold your breath.

I'm not his biggest fan (johnny Stewart) but you can barely fault the boys work rate! However on Saturday I was actually disgusted at the abuse he was receiving and for the stand to cheer when he came off. Safe to say I was embarrassed. What a Shitey Shitey support we have at times. These are our players we should be urging them on! Giving them a twelfth man however we almost always just shoot them down. Folk need to remember that even though the performance was pretty poor where were we last year? At a time almost similar to now we went up and played Brechin midweek... That result faired well (6-0) I'm sure the club is going to be turned round but we need the support to change and be behind the players. You see it at The The The Rangers stadium (or whatever they will be called next) and once the fans get on their back the other teams step up the display? We can hardly afford to let other teams get a chance like that!

Just my opinion like...

Absolutely 100 percent behind the Chairman on this issue. What happened on Saturday was an absolute disgrace.
I'd like to apologise to Jonny Stewart on behalf of all the decent fans.

Remember that it's when we aren't at our best that the players need our support most.

Scott Young
I'm not his biggest fan (johnny Stewart) but you can barely fault the boys work rate! However on Saturday I was actually disgusted at the abuse he was receiving and for the stand to cheer when he came off. Safe to say I was embarrassed. What a Shitey Shitey support we have at times. These are our players we should be urging them on! Giving them a twelfth man however we almost always just shoot them down. Folk need to remember that even though the performance was pretty poor where were we last year? At a time almost similar to now we went up and played Brechin midweek... That result faired well (6-0) I'm sure the club is going to be turned round but we need the support to change and be behind the players. You see it at The The The Rangers stadium (or whatever they will be called next) and once the fans get on their back the other teams step up the display? We can hardly afford to let other teams get a chance like that!

Just my opinion like...

Couldn't have put that better myself was cringworthy on saturday we are ALL frustrated but we are going to have to show a lot more support to help the guys out in the coming weeks and not slate them before they have even taken to the field!! (as I heard some supporters say just after seeing the teamsheet ffs!)

Auld Geezer
I was sorry to hear the cheering when a certain player was substituted on Saturday but players have always been singled out for harsh treatment if not playing well and if they can't take it they should not be playing. The fans are paying good money to be entertained and should not be subjected to sub-standard play. I would imagine, after the fair that we had to suffer on Saturday there will be less of us to criticise in the near future. I don't think criticising fans does the club any good either, after all we are only venting our feelings and to expect anything positive from us after Saturday's performance, well don't hold your breath.

I pay my good money as well to watch my team along with fellow FANS! I don't pay that money to listen to f'ing knobs cursing and swearing in my ears. It is embarrassing to hear them slagging off any of the players, because it just shows how much of a low life they are themselves.

If you Auld Geezer dish it out, then expect to get it back. If yer no happy, the f-off, who needs you, ye'll probably be deid in a few years anyway!

Surely everyone that goes to any game to watch East Fife is a true fan ffs. How can you say someone is or isn't a true fan if they are slagging or slating a player or players. People are giving up their hard earned cash week in week out to watch this drivel and Being booed or jeered should give you a kick up the arse and tell you that yer playing garbage and to buck yer ideas up and try a bit harder, It should motivate you to put more effort in.
If you cannot take critism as a player then you should not be playing simple as, we all take a form of critism in everyday life and many of us take it on the chin.
Ahll bet Mr Naysmith has endured far worse than this in his playing career its just you hear it more in a crowd of 800 or so.

We are right behind the team 100 % but to once again see true players with East Fife in their blood is few and far between.

Well said True fan. We can see who the "knob" is. Slagging players is part and parcel of football and it shows you really care enough to vent your feelings and usually disappointment. I have never seen so many fans leave early as they did on Saturday and I believe many won't be back. If we don't show our feelings management and players will think everything is fine and nothing will be done to improve the play of the team. If nothing improves I for one will not renew my season ticket but will continue to go to away games played in better stadiums with more atmosphere, better "crack" and a gid swally.

True fan
Being booed or jeered should give you a kick up the arse and tell you that yer playing garbage and to buck yer ideas up and try a bit harder, It should motivate you to put more effort in.

True fan - you might be on to something here. Something that sports physiologists and coaches around the world have missed. Perhaps the way to get the best out of players isn't encouragement and motivation but instead booing and moaning.

Maybe we should ditch the Man of the Match award and in its place have a "Goat of the Game" award for the player that's performed the worst.

The new board have shown they are forward thinking and willing to try new things so this might just be a go-er.

well done and congratulations on a great point well made..... whoops, silly me, I should be saying..... booo....you're a complete idiot with the IQ of a slug .....

In some football clubs its a terrible board with great fans. Ofcourse East Fife have be different and have it the other way round.

Auld Geezer
The fans are paying good money to be entertained and should not be subjected to sub-standard play.

None of us pay £13 and expect to watch top quality football. If you want that go pay ridiculous money to go see slightly better football higher up the leagues!

I'm no saint and have slated players in heat of the moment comments on twitter and social media etc..but booing and then cheering when a guy gets subbed is only going to make matters worse. Lee is totally right in what he say's in his article. Get behind the team and give them a chance to get out of this position.

True fan
People are giving up their hard earned cash week in week out to watch this drivel and Being booed or jeered should give you a kick up the arse and tell you that yer playing garbage and to buck yer ideas up and try a bit harder, It should motivate you to put more effort in.
If you cannot take critism as a player then you should not be playing simple as, we all take a form of critism in everyday life and many of us take it on the chin.

Your "hard earned cash" also pays the wages of nurses and fire fighters but would you go along to their work and hurl abuse at them?

If you went to a theatre and thought the acting wasn't up to scratch would you single out an actor and give them verbals?

We've now had 2 managers, 1 Chairman and several former players in recent months telling our fans that this can be a horrible place to play football and yet people still are not willing to accept that it's a problem.

I'm fed up of this "I pay my money I'll say what I like" excuse. It's horse shit of the highest order. If you don't like what your paying for, stop paying for it.

Most of the comments here are spot on!
Noisy Crossbar, Jim S and others, are living in the present time.
The days of....'I've paid ma money I'll shout whatever I like'...have long gone!

It's well documented that encouragement, support and motivation and (when necessary) some constructive criticism all help to make the team play better.

The manager is trying to motivate, but on Saturday some 'supporters' were trying to demotivate. Get a grip. Get behind the team.

'A pat on the back is just a few vertebrae up from a kick in the butt'.
Some sections of the support don't deserve a pat on the back!

Agree 100% with Lee.

Thinking about it from the player's point of view, severe criticism can only do damage.

Bobby Linn's treatment a few years ago comes to mind....

True fan
Surely everyone that goes to any game to watch East Fife is a true fan ffs. How can you say someone is or isn't a true fan if they are slagging or slating a player or players. People are giving up their hard earned cash week in week out to watch this drivel and Being booed or jeered should give you a kick up the arse and tell you that yer playing garbage and to buck yer ideas up and try a bit harder, It should motivate you to put more effort in.
Ahll bet Mr Naysmith has endured far worse than this in his playing career its just you hear it more in a crowd of 800 or so.

We are right behind the team 100 % but to once again see true players with East Fife in their blood is few and far between.

Anybody should be able to take criticism, so why are you defending the likes of Auld Geezer getting criticised? He's obviously no a bairn, so he must be man enough to take any criticism eh? Why are you defending him mate?

Also, criticism is one thing and getting a bit of grief during a game is part and parcel of playing football, BUT... getting boo'd, then cheered because you are being substituted is most definitely NOT acceptable! Any so-called fan is way out of order if he can do that to a player. How can you possibly say that you are 100% behind the team? Total bollocks!

Tell me of any team in the country, that have 'true' players with that team in their blood? What planet are you on ya dafty? Get a grip FFS!

Seems theres a bit deja vu going on here.Maybe if Garry grabs Carolines mike and starts going off on one,the players might respond a bit.

send a s.o.s oot ti dougie macrackin,thats boont ti tack a wee bit o presher aff oor johnny.Maybe if the chairman or manager hid moved um on in january,he micht no hiv wasted iz time writing a statement,un we widn'y bi wasting oor time reading this shit.

I have reservations as to whether or not East Fife can define between good player and a bad player.

enfifer
send a s.o.s oot ti dougie macrackin,thats boont ti tack a wee bit o presher aff oor johnny.Maybe if the chairman or manager hid moved um on in january,he micht no hiv wasted iz time writing a statement,un we widn'y bi wasting oor time reading this shit.

How aboot Harry Kinnear, Kenny Mackie, Kenny Halley, Stuart Wilson, Doogie Hope etc etc too? Just a very small selection of players who regularly got far worse abuse than Jonny Stooert ever has had to put up with. I used to be one of them who dished it out along with loads of others (though never Ken Halley mind, who I actually quite liked - naebody else did mind).

Thing is I have grown up and haven't joined in with the boo boys for 20 years. One, it doesn't help a player's confidence one jot and two, players these days are sensitive wee souls. Everyone seems takes offence far too easily, demanding apologies and throwing their toys out of the pram for every perceived slight. That's not just in football but in every walk of life. People need to grow another layer of skin and toughen up a bit.

Id like to apologise personally as i was one of the guys who cheered as he came off, just the heat of the moment as we were desperate for 3 points and he shouldnt of been picked in my opinion . That in mind football is a mans game and players should take every bit of critisism. If get moaned at on Sundays then he should take it on a Saturday especially if hes getting paid

Total focus from now should be on staying up and giving support to a great board. Do we honestly think we could do any better in that area? Mistakes have been made and given the business acumen around, I am sure lessons will have been learned.
I totally respect the fans right to vent their spleen.........but not now!

All at the club are trying so hard, you can see that with Hughes coming back. We the fans should take what is happening on the chin and encourage the players, even if having a bad day. A wee bit of encouragement might help the player AND the team. Abuse 100% will not.

Dubs
Id like to apologise personally as i was one of the guys who cheered as he came off, just the heat of the moment as we were desperate for 3 points and he shouldnt of been picked in my opinion . That in mind football is a mans game and players should take every bit of critisism. If get moaned at on Sundays then he should take it on a Saturday especially if hes getting paid

Has a cheer went up because you are being subbed on a Sunday mate? Have you ever been booed? I played football every week on a Saturday and I never heard a player getting booed of the park and if there was a cheer, it was because the fans were showing their appreciation, not what you reprobates did on Saturday. I watch Sunday games these days also, and I still never hear any player getting booed, or a cheer going up when they get subbed, so don't give us that pish aboot you getting the same on a Sunday!

If you cheered when Stewart came off then you are most definitely, an absolute tosser and should be totally ashamed of yourself, but somehow I do not think your sort have a conscience! I mean, you apologised for it, then justified doing it in your post??

The manager picks a player,and he has picked Stewart regularly,because he feels he is the best player to perform a specific role.
Things may not be working for a player but I do not believe that any player playing on Saturday wasn't trying.
Like most others I have shouted at a player for a specific incident like "****** pass to your own player" or "pass it,don't punt it" but constant abuse at a partticular player serves no purpose whatsoever. Whether he can take the abuse or not doesn't even come into the equation.

The johnie treatment I think has been adressed . No player should get that abuse . Different note . Whats the situation on sat . Same as last game? Car park situation? Info seems low key .

Not The Other Chairman
The manager picks a player,and he has picked Stewart regularly,because he feels he is the best player to perform a specific role.
Things may not be working for a player but I do not believe that any player playing on Saturday wasn't trying.
Like most others I have shouted at a player for a specific incident like "****** pass to your own player" or "pass it,don't punt it" but constant abuse at a partticular player serves no purpose whatsoever. Whether he can take the abuse or not doesn't even come into the equation.

I also don't believe that none of the players were trying on Saturday.

That said, i do believe that the majority of them aren't good enough for this level and whilst i also believe that the new owners talk a good game, if we are still in a similar position this time next year then i`m done with this club.
I simply couldn't stand another season like this one and the one before, and the one before that.
There is only so much failure and rotten football one can take and boy is it rotten.
That was an insult to the game on Saturday. Two very poor sides competing and the arsehole end of the table and not a single one of them capable of playing in a higher league.
An insult to the so called beautiful game and an insult to the poor sods who paid £13 to watch it!

Mr D. Anderson
Not The Other Chairman

I also don't believe that none of the players were trying on Saturday.

That said, i do believe that the majority of them aren't good enough for this level and whilst i also believe that the new owners talk a good game, if we are still in a similar position this time next year then i`m done with this club.
I simply couldn't stand another season like this one and the one before, and the one before that.
There is only so much failure and rotten football one can take and boy is it rotten.
That was an insult to the game on Saturday. Two very poor sides competing and the arsehole end of the table and not a single one of them capable of playing in a higher league.
An insult to the so called beautiful game and an insult to the poor sods who paid £13 to watch it!

So, is that you saying we need a new manager AGAIN and need to sign different players AGAIN? When will you guys ever learn, you constantly whinge and no manager or player gets a chance to prove himself at this club, with a different team out every goddam week, just to satisfy the boo boys! A new manager seems to be like twice a year now and no doubt there will be some who will be shouting for a third one this season!

Where did he say he wants a new manager or board likes?

He's only stating the obvious. We all saw that pish on Saturday. Some folk are just gettin tired and bored with it.

Maybe, just maybe, part of the reason Stewart got cheered off (unacceptable) was that supporters are now getting sick and tired of watching shite, week in week out and he has been made the scapegoat.
It looked to me that we were set up not to lose on Saturday and that baffles me. Cannot for the life of me understand why everyone is back defending a corner!! WTF???

What i would give for a 90 minute performance where we can walk away saying "we were great today and thoroughly deserved to win".

These thoughts are a distant memory at present.

Junior
Maybe, just maybe, part of the reason Stewart got cheered off (unacceptable) was that supporters are now getting sick and tired of watching shite, week in week out and he has been made the scapegoat.
It looked to me that we were set up not to lose on Saturday and that baffles me. Cannot for the life of me understand why everyone is back defending a corner!! WTF???

What i would give for a 90 minute performance where we can walk away saying "we were great today and thoroughly deserved to win".

These thoughts are a distant memory at present.

Maybe, just maybe, naw definitely, all those (a small minority), who cheered on Saturday when Stewart was subbed are total gobshites. Why pick on a player if you are saying the manager is getting it wrong, as you appear to be saying?

Earlier in the season we were a soft touch and losing cheap goals, everyone was shouting we have to make ourselves harder to beat. Gary has addressed this and he has made us harder to beat(apart from Brechin twice). I am the first to admit that Saturday was poor stuff but 1 point is better than 0 points. It has been clear that we have lost all creativity in the midfield since Stephen Hughes left, I am one happy man to see him coming back tonight. With Scott Mcbride and stevie Campbell to come back in I am optimistic that we can get out of the drop zone. With Airdrie and stennie drawing tonight that keeps a 3 point gap with a game in hand away to Stranraer. Lets give the team the same support we gave them at Peterhead last May.

fan 67
Earlier in the season we were a soft touch and losing cheap goals, everyone was shouting we have to make ourselves harder to beat. Gary has addressed this and he has made us harder to beat(apart from Brechin twice). I am the first to admit that Saturday was poor stuff but 1 point is better than 0 points. It has been clear that we have lost all creativity in the midfield since Stephen Hughes left, I am one happy man to see him coming back tonight. With Scott Mcbride and stevie Campbell to come back in I am optimistic that we can get out of the drop zone. With Airdrie and stennie drawing tonight that keeps a 3 point gap with a game in hand away to Stranraer. Lets give the team the same support we gave them at Peterhead last May.

Hear, hear.

Just a wee thought.

In this case what is the action and reaction.

The team/player is bad and we slag them or

We slag the team/player for every mistake which causes them to react negatively and thus performance gets worse resulting in more abuse and what is happening to our team is an ever increasing drop in performance.

I know it not just our club that this happens as at others I have seen the comments, we pays our money and are entitled to hurl such vile abuse. But if you think about it this behavour is contributing to the decline in standard at EF. It is vicious circle which we need to break if we ever want our club to reach the heights we want.

It is up to all of you from both sides of the argument what you want to see.

The freedom to abuse or a successful football team to be proud of.

supporter
Just a wee thought.

We slag the team/player for every mistake which causes them to react negatively and thus performance gets worse resulting in more abuse and what is happening to our team is an ever increasing drop in performance.

I know it not just our club that this happens as at others I have seen the comments, we pays our money and are entitled to hurl such vile abuse. But if you think about it this behavour is contributing to the decline in standard at EF. It is vicious circle which we need to break if we ever want our club to reach the heights we want.

Don't see how a few people think there is an entitlement to hurl abuse at anybody in this world, let alone footballers who they profess to support? It is strange how some, generally those who do not have a lot of money to throw about, seem to think that by paying a measly sum of money eg; £13, it gives them the right to be pure bastards towards fellow human beings?? What is even more hard to believe, is that they think they are behaving normally, - weird?

Opinion
supporter
Just a wee thought.

Don't see how a few people think there is an entitlement to hurl abuse at anybody in this world, let alone footballers who they profess to support? It is strange how some, generally those who do not have a lot of money to throw about, seem to think that by paying a measly sum of money eg; £13, it gives them the right to be pure bastards towards fellow human beings?? What is even more hard to believe, is that they think they are behaving normally, - weird?

Very true this. I doubt there are many people who act like this towards others because they have paid their golf club, bowling club, or snooker club fees. They would probably end up with a sore jaw.

Throw the twats out. They will not be missed. Don't ban them as deep down they are good supporters. Just keep throwing them out until they grow up and learn that 13quid is not a contract for the right to abuse a fellow human being.

Eh,um getting kinda lost err.Diz au this mean,if Blackie pits in a late challange un laims oor player,weev jist au ti sit back un novoice oor haitred tiwards um or if oor Johnny missies a sitter fi a yerd oot in the last minute ti win the game a seterday ,were au gonna jist sit there wi a big smile on oor faces.No hain a go here,a jist de want ti bi the odd wan oot ,thats au.

Wasn't at mentioned game but if a player is consistently pish then he deserves criticism and so should the manager for picking him! I would never applaud an East Fife player off the park tho! Think people are getting sick of paying good money too watch junior players tho! I've not been back since Pars home game and I certainly don't miss it! I can't justify spending my Sat afternoon and good money watching something that is far from enjoyable and can barely be classed as football. Also heard at work that Lee Murray was close to stepping aside due to old head refusing to sell shares? Any truth in this?

DPH
Wasn't at mentioned game but if a player is consistently pish then he deserves criticism and so should the manager for picking him! I would never applaud an East Fife player off the park tho! Think people are getting sick of paying good money too watch junior players tho! I've not been back since Pars home game and I certainly don't miss it! I can't justify spending my Sat afternoon and good money watching something that is far from enjoyable and can barely be classed as football. Also heard at work that Lee Murray was close to stepping aside due to old head refusing to sell shares? Any truth in this?

You're not missed

DPH

What's it got to do with you like? Why should anybody sell their shares, having invested their 'good' money in the club? You won't even invest your obviously better 'good' money, a whole £13 to support the club.

Ye jist canny believe some folks cheek at commenting on other folk eh, while going on about their own 'good' reasons for not going to watch East Fife?

As Zak says, part time supporters like you are 'certainly' not missed and have no say on what anybody else does with their money or shares, whether you go to games or not!

If you can't endure when times are bad can you really appreciate when times are good?

Jim S.
Dubs

Has a cheer went up because you are being subbed on a Sunday mate? Have you ever been booed? I played football every week on a Saturday and I never heard a player getting booed of the park and if there was a cheer, it was because the fans were showing their appreciation, not what you reprobates did on Saturday. I watch Sunday games these days also, and I still never hear any player getting booed, or a cheer going up when they get subbed, so don't give us that pish aboot you getting the same on a Sunday!

If you cheered when Stewart came off then you are most definitely, an absolute tosser and should be totally ashamed of yourself, but somehow I do not think your sort have a conscience! I mean, you apologised for it, then justified doing it in your post??

Big man behind the keyboard, what if i told you i was 15 year old does it make you feel big? Bet the bullies had fun with you at school

Jim S.
DPH

What's it got to do with you like? Why should anybody sell their shares, having invested their 'good' money in the club? You won't even invest your obviously better 'good' money, a whole £13 to support the club.

Ye jist canny believe some folks cheek at commenting on other folk eh, while going on about their own 'good' reasons for not going to watch East Fife?

As Zak says, part time supporters like you are 'certainly' not missed and have no say on what anybody else does with their money or shares, whether you go to games or not!

Shut your puss min! the middle aged loser sitting with keyboard at hand ready for anyone he can say the stuff he always wanted to say to the big boys at school, always quiet in person no doubt...

All about opinions eh?

Jim S.
DPH

Any long-term supporter who decides to stop going is missed. And instead of getting on your moral high horse and pontificating about who can comment on something and who cannot, you would be better off asking the question why some people are feeling they way they do about the club and why they are no longer going to matches?

Oh and if watching crap football week in week out is not a good reason for not going, can you tell us what is?

Terracing Now`s post is probably the most sensible of the lot.

All this part time v real supporter nonsense is so pathetic its not even funny.

Exactly a year ago opinions and general feeling on here was exactly the same and here we are 365 days later still no further forward.

You can talk the talk all you like about great chairman, enthusiastic board etc but until they stop signing dross then this club aint going nowhere!

What i witnessed on Saturday certainly made me think about going back and i can well understand why people are angry, frustrated and damn right pissed off.

Its all fine and dandy saying get behind the team but what on earth is the team giving back?
What took place on Saturday if you pardon my French was fucking awful. A home game against a poor poor side in what should have been a 6 pointer. Gutless display if ever there was one.

The regular 11 bar about 3 possibly 4 exceptions are not good enough for the 2nd never mind the first.
And then we have Naysmith, Hegarty and the wee guy standing on the touchline barking instructions to make them appear half competent. No wonder the players look confused.

Sorry East Fife fans, but this season has been another shocker, and if we do somehow manage to stay up, next season has to be the BIG one. Make or break time.
Yet another season like the past 4 and i think most folk (apart from the 200 - 300 real fans) will find something more constructive to do on match days and East Fife FC will become just another memory.

Still, at least you`ll have the best 25K shop in the lower leagues

Andrew Miller
Auld Geezer
The fans are paying good money to be entertained and should not be subjected to sub-standard play.

None of us pay £13 and expect to watch top quality football. If you want that go pay ridiculous money to go see slightly better football higher up the leagues!

I'm no saint and have slated players in heat of the moment comments on twitter and social media etc..but booing and then cheering when a guy gets subbed is only going to make matters worse. Lee is totally right in what he say's in his article. Get behind the team and give them a chance to get out of this position.

You are the worst fan East Fife has ever had, the sooner you do something else on Saturday afternoons the better.

Well said son, with you all the way. Mum and me are really proud of you.

To be clear, I was referring to that fud Millar - even the voices in his head don't like him.