Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lee Murray & the Board of Directors

I would like to register my thanks to Lee and all the Directors who have given so much time and effort to stage both the Rangers games. Mistakes were made first time round but they were honest enough to accept some criticism and made some changes for the game today. These games were a new experience for the Club, but I'm sure all involved have gone the extra mile in an attempt to maximize the income and growing reputation as being a welcoming club. I don't think many fans will realise or appreciate the amount of work which goes on behind the scenes to successfully stage games such as these. I think the Club is heading in the right direction under the stewardship of Lee Murray and I'm sure if we survive in Division 1 this season, Gary will make the right type of signings for next year to get things right on the park.
Keep up the good work guys !

Re: Lee Murray & the Board of Directors

Here Here well said !

Well said! 4,020 at game Yday! Great effort from board. Watched game on TV and if we showed that level of performance every game we wouldn't be in a relegation battle. A point against Stranraer would be a huge bonus and the trip to Arbroath is massive! Good luck East Fife.

Well said mate if we can play like we did yesterday we will hammer teams easy now rangers where lucky to win yesterday but to just get beat 1-0 we did great

Colin h
Well said mate if we can play like we did yesterday we will hammer teams easy now rangers where lucky to win yesterday but to just get beat 1-0 we did great

Am a real supporter no wan oh thay part time plastic fans.

This mean we might make promotion play affs only gettin beat 1-0 likes?

of all the rangers fans at the game, the worst are the local fans moaning about folk with gers tops etc having to remove them, while in the stand, can u imagine the uproar if any EF fans in full colours got into the home stand at Ibrox ... anyway well done to the Board, EF fans and off course the team for putting in a great performance,i think we're all gutted by the way we lost but lets take that kind of perforamance into the games left and get ourselves into a safer position

Real Supporter
Colin h

Am a real supporter no wan oh thay part time plastic fans.

This mean we might make promotion play affs only gettin beat 1-0 likes?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................... Eh... what.... aye, aye funny so it wiz.... aye, slap ma thighs. What a dull world it'd be withoot comedians like you aroond.

Bayviewboy
I would like to register my thanks to Lee and all the Directors who have given so much time and effort to stage both the Rangers games. Mistakes were made first time round but they were honest enough to accept some criticism and made some changes for the game today. These games were a new experience for the Club, but I'm sure all involved have gone the extra mile in an attempt to maximize the income and growing reputation as being a welcoming club. I don't think many fans will realise or appreciate the amount of work which goes on behind the scenes to successfully stage games such as these. I think the Club is heading in the right direction under the stewardship of Lee Murray and I'm sure if we survive in Division 1 this season, Gary will make the right type of signings for next year to get things right on the park.

Hello lee

Heading in the right direction?what the second division?

Seamus
Bayviewboy

Hello lee

Heading in the right direction?what the second division?

Your obviously not a regular as if u were you would know that Bayview Boy is not Lee nor is he connected to the board-

Well said BB yesterday showed what potential we have as a club and well done to each and every player - did us proud

Well done on all that's been achieved so far Lee. although we all want to have a few more points in the bag, none more so than yourself ;-) It has been an eventful season filled with all sorts of news, that us east fife fans could only have dreamed about before you came along... as a small token of my appreciation for your efforts, I have given £100 to square-knot. thanks