Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Latest Score

East Fife 0 Ayr 2 Moffat Pen 36 min Moffat 39 min.

Re: Latest Score

Make that 3-0 down

So anyone still think we will not go down?

What a shambles

Not a hope in hell of staying up. Bet Naysmith can't wait to bin these idiots

4-0 down

League 2 is a certainty. Any reaction from the crowd towards the team will be well deserved. Yet another pathetic performance by a team that is supposedly fighting for survival.
I have no doubt that Naysmith has been let down by certain players. But his signings haven't made any improvement. Smith has done nothing Fisher was signed on the back of a 10minute spell in his first game that lead to a goal and I am not convinced by Rutkiewicz or O'Neill.
I am not calling for Naysmiths head but would like to see the coaching staff changed or improved. Players might not be great but neither are the tactics. I don't see what Hegarty does apart from telling everybody to get back for corners and telling the midfield to set in.

5-0

looking embrassing 5-0 FT
east fife havent won a leauge match since 25th January its looking increasingly worring for us, hopefully things change next week at EEP we are in trouble with a red light.

# we need another striker!