Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Just a reminder

It's currently 4-0 to Ayr, but just want to remind everyone to not moan cause big bad mr lee murray and gary naysmith says we cant!!

Re: Just a reminder

Murray has most of the old hardcore in his back pocket.

Twitter and Facebook love in.

Aye,and all the 'real' fans on ere who are happy to accept watching pish year after year after year say if we cheer the side things will get better! We have been a joke of a club for 20+yrs,season ticket holder for years,I won't be renewing,am finished,why put yourself through this misery every weekend? Not even angry about all the imposters at the club(on and off the pitch),life is too short. Been home and away for years,but no more,what's the point? Thank you for the memories EF,good night.

I'm Finished
Aye,and all the 'real' fans on ere who are happy to accept watching pish year after year after year say if we cheer the side things will get better! We have been a joke of a club for 20+yrs,season ticket holder for years,I won't be renewing,am finished,why put yourself through this misery every weekend? Not even angry about all the imposters at the club(on and off the pitch),life is too short. Been home and away for years,but no more,what's the point? Thank you for the memories EF,good night.

Why good night, it's only half four? Surely you mean good afternoon?

I'm Finished

An extremely valuable first post. Nobody knows who you are so nobody will notice you have stopped attending. However,it's comforting to know that after all your years of silent misery you have finally got everything off your chest.

lee murray only got involved with EFFC so he could get a cuddle from his beloved mc coist and co. the mans a blue nosed p***k

bizzle
lee murray only got involved with EFFC so he could get a cuddle from his beloved mc coist and co. the mans a blue nosed p***k

Can not smell any shit here.