Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
East Fife Season Ticket Prices 2014/2015

Taken from the official site,
Irrespective of which league the club will be in,I think it represents good value for money.
The Club is obviously attempting to attract as many new young supporters as possible.
Bargain Early Bird Season Tickets 2014/15
07 April 2014
Bargain Early Bird Season Tickets are on sale at Bayview . This offer will last till Saturday, 10th May only.

The details are as follows -

Adult = £160;

Child under 12 only will be free with full paying adult only but proof of age will be required at the time of purchase.

Concessions - 60 and over only with proof of age required at the time -= £120.

Child under 12 only will be free with full paying concession only with proof of age required.

Child under 16 = £70

Over 80 and HM Forces will not be issued until after main sale in May 2014.

PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER LASTS TILL 10TH MAY 2014 ONLY.

Visit or telephone the office as soon as possible to get your bargai

Re: East Fife Season Ticket Prices 2014/2015

Am I right in saying that a 17 year old student will be paying a full adult price?

What price are season tickets after the 10th May?

sammy
Taken from the official site,
Irrespective of which league the club will be in,I think it represents good value for money.
The Club is obviously attempting to attract as many new young supporters as possible.
Bargain Early Bird Season Tickets 2014/15
07 April 2014
Bargain Early Bird Season Tickets are on sale at Bayview . This offer will last till Saturday, 10th May only.

The details are as follows -

Adult = £160;

Child under 12 only will be free with full paying adult only but proof of age will be required at the time of purchase.

Concessions - 60 and over only with proof of age required at the time -= £120.

Child under 12 only will be free with full paying concession only with proof of age required.

Child under 16 = £70

Over 80 and HM Forces will not be issued until after main sale in May 2014.

PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER LASTS TILL 10TH MAY 2014 ONLY.

Visit or telephone the office as soon as possible to get your bargai
it does represent good value especially with the free ticket but I wont be putting any cash down until I know what league we will be in.i will also be reluctant to pay that price if we go down .free ticket will have no use to me as although I do have under 12 y o I don't take him yet as isn't really that interested yet.

I'll be buying a season ticket, no matter what league we are in.

East Fife Fan

ive done that in the past mate but the quality of football just isn't there at the mo... I will still attend games but that and work commitments(missed 3 home games this season through ) may dissuade me this year

The Chairman in yesterdays programme stated that, irrespective of which league EF found itself in next season, the gate prices for next season would be the same as this season.

sammy
The Chairman in yesterdays programme stated that, irrespective of which league EF found itself in next season, the gate prices for next season would be the same as this season.

he can bolt

MY SON IS 16 AND STILL AT SCHOOL ! WILL HE HAVE TO PAY FULL ADULT PRICE ? HE HAS BEEN A SEASON TICKET HOLDER FOR THE PAST 5 SEASONS BUT COULD NOT AFFORD TO PAY FULL ADULT PRICES ! SURELY STUDENTS SHOULD BE PAYING AT MOST CONCESSION PRICES!

Bizzle
Assuming you come into the £160 category and plan to attend no more than 12 home games your decision doesn't really come into the radical category.
If you plan to attend more than 12 home games and don't buy a season ticket your financial sacrifice will ensure your name lives on as a true EFFC revolutionary.

Your having a laugh Mr Murray! you want or expect us to PAY to watch OUR so called Team play this crap and to "pay" £160 for the privilege? The Chairman doe's NOT care! and is just wanting the peoples MONEY! for a bag of old sh@t!(No matter how many times you change the bag containing sh@t-it's still a bag of sh@t!)I bet your laughing all the way across Methil energy Park now Mr Murray! Mr "I run the show" We are watching YOU and want all our Q's ANSWERED!

Bizzle
sammy

he can bolt

Quite funny to read our beloved Chairman coming online and doing a Delia Smith! "lets be aving ya" -pish "We need your support" Crap...We need you to pick half decent staff that can tell the difference between a DONKEY and a half decent Player! We have what 5? half decent Players and the rest need put down for the sake of their own suffering! Yea come out and help East Fife FC and then you want to charge us that? no way Murray! you should wear a mask when you ROB PEOPLE!

LeeMurrayCanSuckSh@t!
Bizzle
sammy

he can bolt

Quite funny to read our beloved Chairman coming online and doing a Delia Smith! "lets be aving ya" -pish "We need your support" Crap...We need you to pick half decent staff that can tell the difference between a DONKEY and a half decent Player! We have what 5? half decent Players and the rest need put down for the sake of their own suffering! Yea come out and help East Fife FC and then you want to charge us that? no way Murray! you should wear a mask when you ROB PEOPLE!

You fucking cretin. I assume you have a full time Carer and I blame him/ her for letting you use the internet.

LeeMurrayCanSuckSh@t!
Bizzle
sammy

he can bolt

East Fife Fan

Troll Spotter
LeeMurrayCanSuckSh@t!
Bizzle
sammy

he can bolt

You fucking cretin. I assume you have a full time Carer and I blame him/ her for letting you use the internet.
yes I have thanks! Whats wrong with you, are you Lee's Boyfriend? you fucking gay lord.

Take it there are no students rates for season tickets then? Bit of a joke if that is the case.

Under 18 still in full time education is £120.