Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bus to Airdrie

The bus to Airdrie will leave leven at 12. Usual pick up points .It will be a double decker if anyone wants a seat contact me before Thursday please, and if anyone who has booked a seat and cannot make it please let me know by the Thursday. Thanks to everyone.

Re: Bus to Airdrie

I hope we get as much support though as possible for saturday and backing the team. See yous all there

Can get you guys a pub in Airdrie if interested for pre match? Will put grub on foc.

DBW
Can get you guys a pub in Airdrie if interested for pre match? Will put grub on foc.

How far from the ground , we don't like travelling to far as our bus driver does like it.

In the town centre...20 min walk but 5 mins in car/bus... so you would need to get it to leave around 2.45 and take you up. Usually get a few away buses in each year, including brechin and ayr.

He puts on a good spread though. 9 pool tables, good jukey, sky sports, darts table etc.

No worries if not though.

That sounds pretty good tbh.

You are all welcome to my pub in Airdrie
As mentioned it is only 2 minutes in the bus to the ground

Easy parking and I will put on food for you

Gary , 07803 747331

Sounds perfect Zak... thoughts?

hopefully us that dont drink or go to local pubs can still be dropped at the stadium in plenty time ie not just before kick off

kathy
hopefully us that dont drink or go to local pubs can still be dropped at the stadium in plenty time ie not just before kick off

Stop being a bore!!!

Sorry Gary My thoughts are NO,some people want to go to the ground others don't.final decision is the normal watering hole.

Mate absolutely no problem
If we are both in the same league next season we can maybe sort something both ends

I run our bus also.

Hopefully unlucky on Saturday though.

Any space left on the bus to game...sorry for not asking before the thursday deadline zak

Text him man, cos he aint on here very often. See contact details in the thread above

SORTED!! Cmon the fife!!! :-)