Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
relegation

Personally i would rather just get relegated instead off play off as it will happen eventually as we have no fight what so ever to win a play off.

Re: relegation

Chip up ! Said that last year looked what happened ! If we do stay up through play offs next season has to be better ! No good watching a team that finishes ninth every year ! Cmon the fife !!

For the past few weeks Brechin, Airdrie and Arbroath have been fighting for their lives while East Fife should have been picking up points as well. We have got what we deserve I'm afraid.

I have been burying my head in the sand not to think about what is now the inevitable. I am so so so disappointed. I would rather see them in the first division than the second though cos it s a hard league to get out of. A miracle is required to get into the play offs looking at the remaking fixtures.

Cummooooooooooooooon

Agree completly but how often are we going to have to go through this clearly shows this league is too difficult for us

Agree totally ! What happens we go down everyone gutted ! Win league next season everyone happy again !

scotty
Agree totally ! What happens we go down everyone gutted ! Win league next season everyone happy again !

Win the league? You're fucking joking. Mid table at best

Least there will be stability if naysmith is still incharge unlike last summer and the club starts a fresh and he can rebuild this team, get success for next season let's hope I am right. Too many managers sacked at the club since we got to leauge one/division Two and one who did get success via cup run was robertson and he resigned. What's happen since? Short term managers brought in and amount of players signed and failed and club has went like a sinking ship with no success for us fans to cheer though this season only wins at east end park to cheer about really and naysmith having to put up with players he was left with from ex-manager and the odd un-popluar signings he made to save east fife and we now go into two games left so if he stays next season we will have a stablity in management at the club which the club hasn't seen to rebuild.

I'd like us to stay in this division so that we can try win it next year.

Next year it is naismith's team - and I'm looking forward to it.

The Dude
scotty

More crass comments from Fife's own resident halfwit.

Seein' it as it is
The Dude
scotty

Speaking of crass and halfwits..."Why don't you shut your mouth you two-faced piece of shite? East Fife doesn't need the like of you so get tae fuck yah useless troll"

Any comment?

Terracing Now!
Seein' it as it is
The Dude
scotty

Speaking of crass and halfwits..."Why don't you shut your mouth you two-faced piece of shite? East Fife doesn't need the like of you so get tae fuck yah useless troll"

Any comment?

Aye, all your posts on this site are distinctly anti-East Fife. Why?

Jocky jocky give us a wave.

The Dude
scotty

Shut your face man! do you think the guy is being serious. Idiot