Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Reimbursement of monies

Any chance i can get my season ticket money reimbursed for this season just gone as i feel i`ve been robbed?
This "squad" of amateurs are con men. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he stole from the public.
I`m not interested in a free ticket for next season as i wont be making that mistake again.

Kindest of regards
Pete Tong

Craigrothie
Fife

Re: Reimbursement of monies

Funniest thing I've read on here for ages keep it up,your almost as funny as your team. East Fife Black and Yellow the real wee team of Fife. 3rd div next season then Juniors have fun. Yes I will agree with you you were robbed.

raithfan
Funniest thing I've read on here for ages keep it up,your almost as funny as your team. East Fife Black and Yellow the real wee team of Fife. 3rd div next season then Juniors have fun. Yes I will agree with you you were robbed.

and yous will be in the play off as well

zak

Clearly arithmetic isn't one of your strong points. You do realise that East Fife have yet to secured the play-off spot.

Jack
zak

Clearly arithmetic isn't one of your strong points. You do realise that East Fife have yet to secured the play-off spot.

Clearly, English grammar is not one of your strong points. You do realise, you have used incorrect grammar?

Proof reading could be better.
You do realise that statements don't require question marks.
Joking apart, I genuinely hope you survive this mess.

Commas not required either

Both the question mark and the commas are correct, depending on how you wish the sentence to be spoken and understood. Obviously, neither of you two attended Aberhill school before Kirkland was built?

Enough oh this comma pish!!!!!!!!!!

Is the guy getting his fucking money back or no???

If he is, can i have mine back?

Mr Angry
Enough oh this comma pish!!!!!!!!!!

Is the guy getting his fucking money back or no???

If he is, can i have mine back?

NO!

I too feel I have been robbed and although I won't be asking for my money back I certainly won't be buying a season ticket for the next year of shit football. I might pay the occasional visit to Bayview next season but the crap football and equally crap stadium do not inspire me to attend. I will, however, go to the away games to more atmospheric stadia and watch East Fife playing better than at Bayview, usually anyway. I have spent enough money, over the years,on East Fife and they are getting no more until the level of football and results improve (I won't hold my breath).

See if you do go to a game, will you please no spoil the atmosphere with negative pish?

Ta!

Aye, the utter dross on the field will do that for ye

Belay

I hope yer wan o' the wan's that's never gonnae be back.

raithfan

On our website and forever in our shadow.

Belay

Hey mate, you've spelt your username wrong. It's not spelt B-e-l-a-y, it's B-e-l-l-e-n-d.

Believer
Belay

Hey mate, you've spelt your username wrong. It's not spelt B-e-l-a-y, it's B-e-l-l-e-n-d.

Said the Belieber.