Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Trust POTY

Hi
I have sent this message to everyone on the Trust mailing list but in case some are not received decided to post it here as well.

The Trust will be presenting its POTY trophy at the clubs dinner on Saturday but to so we need your vote
It has been a difficult season but we have presented this award for the last 9 seasons so want this tradition to continue.
Can you please let me have your vote by 10pm tomorrow (Tuesday) and this will give us time to get the trophy engraved ahead of the presentation?
Many thanks

Liam

Re: Trust POTY

Div Muir

Yeah very good NC! Your e mail address is one that is bouncing back so you wont get the official e mail. Please respond (honestly!) to the e mail address above.

Has to be Liam Buchanan

Ryan Wallace or Steven Tweed.

Mr Happy
Has to be Liam Buchanan

Why? He can leave at the end of the season for me.

ef
Mr Happy
Has to be Liam Buchanan

Disagree, he has done really well considering the lack of service he has had. Where would we be without his goals?

Mr Happy
ef
Mr Happy
Has to be Liam Buchanan

Disagree, he has done really well considering the lack of service he has had. Where would we be without his goals?

Erm, second bottom of league?

Overrated and can go along with rest of them.

Mr Angry
Mr Happy
ef
Mr Happy
Has to be Liam Buchanan

yer wasting yer time praising anything East Fife on here, witness boring Mr Angry's post for starters!

Mr Normal
Mr Angry
Mr Happy
ef
Mr Happy
Has to be Liam Buchanan

yer wasting yer time praising anything East Fife on here, witness boring Mr Angry's post for starters!

Like a gathering of the Mister Men on here.

Mrs Amused
Mr Normal
Mr Angry
Mr Happy
ef
Mr Happy
Has to be Liam Buchanan

Like a gathering of the Mister Men on here.

Player of the year....gary naysmith

I have always stayed true to my name Mr happy. I think I heard he scored more than 50% of the teams goals. I might be wrong though.

Paterson

Top goalscorer award - Liam Buchanan

Young Player of the year - Nathan Austin

Player of the year - Ross Brown

That's the 3 stand-outs that looks like receiving any award this season for their efforts, not many to choose under this form and sheer disapointed season

Has to be Joe Mbu, may have been out with an injury for a bit but he has been solid this season.