Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The marquee

Down at bayview the marquee is going up whose idea was it to put it up at the seawall end if it's windy it will be blown away no shelter hope that it doesn't rain.

Re: The marquee

They misunderstood when we demanded a marquee signing.

A tent built for clowns. This must be the worst East Fife of all times?

Fifer
A tent built for clowns. This must be the worst East Fife of all times?

Agree 100%.
Some night that will be. Very sad to be celebrating a bunch of clowns who got us relegated.
I'd be asking for my money back had I been stupid enough to buy a ticket in first place!

It should be cancelled. I wouldn't want to share a table with any of these imposters.

At bayview just now the marquee looks quite impressive. But I hope my table is in the middle or I will freeze lol x

Who in their right mind would want to go to this? What an absolute joke. Good riddance to the lot of these so called players.

Personally any 'supporter' of this club should not attend this. What the hell do these players deserve at the end of the season. P45's. Is the marquee going to be on the actual pitch? If so, and we somehow scrape through on Saturday, then it's a disgrace.