Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Bayview Young Boys

Well done today lads. Great atmosphere.

You lot are the future of East Fife.
I`m nearly 50 and been supporting EF all my life and that's exactly what has been missing.

Loved the drum, the noise, the singing and pitch invasion at the end.

Special mention to the wee guy that shook his man boobs at the Clyde fans.

Hilarious stuff

YOU ARE THE FUTURE and don't let anyone tell you different.

Re: The Bayview Young Boys

Yes, must agree. The young guys sang, beat the drum and just had a great afternoon. Well done boys your were defo the 12 man at the pen shoot out. Good stuff!!!!

Yep they were great and when the old guard kicked in with a big EAST FIFE together the best noise and atmosphere for a long time well done boys. And no doubt the noise at pens helped

Glad to know you guys enjoyed it! The party will stay and roll on Wednesday, LETS GO F*CKING MENTAL

Keep this up. Bayview stadium used to be dull and boring now it's great to be involved and finally the atmosphere is a lot better home and away, keep up the good work its defo something we have missed for years and years well done you lot all aboard the ride to Stirling on wednesday.

Thank you for the mention, at least someone seen it haha! We will keep bayview bouncing, don't you worry!

Cambuslang Fifer you are correct Naeview is boring and your team are boring.

Took ma 4 year auld twin boys to the the fitba for the first time yesterday and they had an absolute blast. We were sitting right behind the young boys and kept the twins happy and bouncing right through the whole game. They woke up this morning still bouncing and pleading to go again on Saturday. Well done lads - keep it up. Especially the truffle shuffle :)

The mighty wah
Took ma 4 year auld twin boys to the the fitba for the first time yesterday and they had an absolute blast. We were sitting right behind the young boys and kept the twins happy and bouncing right through the whole game. They woke up this morning still bouncing and pleading to go again on Saturday. Well done lads - keep it up. Especially the truffle shuffle :)

I was one of the ultras but I could not make it yesterday, I may be going on Wednesday.

Well done to the young lads yesterday, you were brilliant, creating atmosphere, hope ur all gonna continue next season #monthefife xx

Thanks mate

Enjoyed the atmosphere created by the young guys, well done.

I think the chubby guy who kept up a great beat on the drum should get into the matches for nothing as he spent most of his time seeking admiration from his mates and didn't take in much of the game.

Oh and could the bloke who looks like Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo get a few decent meals inside himself before removing his shirt in public.

Cheers guys and well done.