Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Latest 2nd Leg vs Binos

O-O half time

Re: Latest 2nd Leg vs Binos

Fife 0-1 Albion

Goal to stirling. come on east fife!!

Fife 0-2 Albion

Just what I wasn't wanting, come on east fife!

It is all over we lost 2-0

Relegated to the worst leauge of scottish fitbaw, roll on trips to Elgin City so gutted and sick.

So where do we go now?

F/T Fife 0-2 Albion

Fuck off now Lee Murray and take that absolute clown you call a manager with yah!!

Such a good club fuck off, wait and see the truth always always comes out in the long run. Lee/Gary transparent lol yeh yeh heard it all from BM and Lee is no different. Mark my words I said it ages ago you reap what you sow. Players treatment ce back to bite

The Willie Gray season, the night in the Bayview Bar....all for absolutely fuck all.

Absolutely nothing has changed since the Derrick Brown days apart from the presence of Derrick Brown himself. We'll settle back down nicely into the bottom half of the bottom league, just as we did before Gray bought the title.

Takeover? Hahahaha.

Looks like I picked a bad day to quit drinking, smoking and taking hard drugs.

We've been the worst team in Fife for at least a decade and now we are officially the worst. The same old shite and ineptitude year after year after year (repeat until doomsday)

Desperate days for a once a great club.

EFFC 1903-2014. RIP.

Im completely devastated don't know what else to say

If we finish bottom of the 4th. Division, what league will we go into, Lowland or Highland

Got to take the positives out of the game only had to wait half an hour for a pie, clear rhe decks start again and win the league lol lol lol

I am absolutely gutted, but not surprised, What a car crash of a season, if you cant draw at home against Stirling you deserve to go down. Our home results have been shocking, when your midfield sit on top of your central defenders only one out come is possible. I will be watching with interest who the manager shows the door.

Really disappointed.

Have been riding our luck for a while now.

SA I think deserved it on the day however

The Glebe
If we finish bottom of the 4th. Division, what league will we go into, Lowland or Highland

Right enough. One for Lee Murray to consider.
Every possibility this shower will finish bottom of the fucking pile.

We deserve to go down. Should have been relegated last season and this season has just been one big mess. East Fife will always be my team but the way I'm thinking now my visits to Bayview will be limited next season if we continue to be served up with shit teams full o players who can't be arsed half the time! Gutted

Just devastated by today. Devastated.

Naismith has ruined my summer holidays with today. Worst manager we've had for months.

20 minutes from glory and then that happens.

Devastated.

Aitchinson and Naysmith couldn't manage a hard on. Buck stops at the chairman. I doubt if that fucking team of hoofers could hold their own in a pub league.