Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Squad Updates 2014/15

New thread for hopefully a new and exciting young squad. After a few days of going over it in my head, i'm pretty excited about next year.

Under contract:

Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Steven Campbell
Nathan Austin

Am i right in thinking Rusty and Smith signed 2 year deals? I'd keep them both if there willing to stay.

I'd keep: Buchanan, Thom, Paterson and McBride

The rest can leave.

Also seen on twitter the chairman saying there is big news coming. We'll see.

Edit to add: Confirmed Naysmith will be staying on as manager.

Re: Squad Updates 2014/15

Think Rutkiewicz and Smith are both under contract for next season as well. Correct me if I am wrong anyone but I believe they both signed 18 month deals in January? Reckon the 'big news' will be confirmation of who is leaving and who have been offered new contracts. I think it's a great start that Gary Naysmith is staying and that we're giving him the opportunity to build his own team for next season.

Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Stevie Cambell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Darryl Falconer
Dylan Rooney

sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Stevie Cambell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Darryl Falconer
Dylan Rooney

Thats about all i would keep of the current squad.

Hopefully big news is along the lines of.. "Craig Gordon and James McFadden sign for East Fife"

....and not Nacho Novo and Gary o'Connor

Big news my Arse
Wouldn't be surprised if this shower resign Johnston such is their ability to spout shite and sign garbage.

Buchanan is another MCManus. Couldn't hit a rusty shed door fae 10 feet.

Get rid.

sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz

Will he be fit for the start of the new season, would we want to sign an injury prone and does he have the legs?

Andy Kirk, Darren Young, Stephen Hughes, Garry O'Connor, Mikel Forssell. Gavin Rae would be good adds.

The 3 young lads liam woolley, david maskrey and dylan honeyman are also under contract for next season

green knocks
sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz

Will he be fit for the start of the new season, would we want to sign an injury prone and does he have the legs?

Andy Kirk, Darren Young, Stephen Hughes, Garry O'Connor, Mikel Forssell. Gavin Rae would be good adds.

For sell to east fife haha and Gavin raes away to Australia

sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Stevie Cambell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Darryl Falconer
Dylan Rooney

Would also add: Mbu McBride Paterson and Durie.

Penpal
sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Stevie Cambell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Darryl Falconer
Dylan Rooney

Players like Durie and McBride have been here too long and having the odd decent game every month just isn't going to cut it. If we keep resigning these players I think a lot of fans won't bother turning up next season, massive clearout needed.

East Fifer
Penpal
sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Stevie Cambell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Darryl Falconer
Dylan Rooney

Players like Durie and McBride have been here too long and having the odd decent game every month just isn't going to cut it. If we keep resigning these players I think a lot of fans won't bother turning up next season, massive clearout needed.

Spot on. McBride and Durie are simply not good enough. Would rather get rid of Rutkiewicz and keep Mbu instead.

Lewis Coult favourites a retweet by Lee Murray regarding "Big News". That's as good as a signature imo.

Yaaaass!

Wouldn't bother me if we got rid of the whole lot,a new start is whats needed,kept too many of the team that just survived the previous season and look whar happened.As for mcbride he is utter shite and only tries at end of season when a new contract is up for grabs,get rid

Penpal
sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Stevie Cambell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Darryl Falconer
Dylan Rooney

Are you effin mad? You clearly know nothing about football!

Mbu, McBride, Durie? lol

Mr Angry
Penpal
sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Stevie Cambell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Darryl Falconer
Dylan Rooney

Mbu, McBride, Durie? lol

Mbu and mcbride are easily good enough for any team league 2

Mr Angry
Penpal
sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Stevie Cambell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Darryl Falconer
Dylan Rooney

Mbu, McBride, Durie? lol

Correct must be mad to give them another chance like last season and did nothing. Though mcbride was top goalscorer last season somehow he didn't carry that form this season and did try towards the end of the campaign after a spell on the sidelines. For durie in and out the team and played right midfield at times just ain't good enough. Just think they need a fresh start elsewhere also Thom bit of a lightweight as a defender, can get into bother as we seen a few red cards only started as a cover to injuries to Mbu etc another one in and out of the team. Time to build around the squad we have signed at the moment. Not so sure about rutkinwicz must be some age and will he be fit enough is my only concern.
Would like to see a experienced keeper to help and tutor young rooney in the squad someone like McCulloch type under baikie era.

My only hope for this years squad is that we build exactly that, a squad.

Towards the end, we were playing full backs as wingers and central midfielders, strikers as wingers, defenders as midfielders etc. Hope to god we can get squad of players filling every position.

Cr
Mr Angry
Penpal
sammy
Current squad:
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Stevie Cambell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Darryl Falconer
Dylan Rooney

Mbu, McBride, Durie? lol

Mbu and mcbride are easily good enough for any team league 2

Aye, and that's exactly where we will stay with that lot. In the 2nd!

Guys like them got us in this sorry mess remember.

Some folk are just clueless!

Get back to me after they have signed on mate

Joe Mbu has left the club according to his twitter, as has Scott Durie.

Cr
Get back to me after they have signed on mate

Haha my bad!

Scott McBride is away, as is Stoney.

Save you boys time everyone is away apart from the signed

Johnny Smart. Yes please!

Any word on incoming players?

Complete new squad for next season then!
Bigger budget, better players?? or....
Smaller budget, better players...
Joy or doubt?
Who knows, time will tell.

Lee, any word on, will players get the wages on time, that would be good. Late pay nae great when u got bills to pay I know. Same old EF promise after promise never deliver though.

Ryan stewart another player confirmed on twitter he is moving on along with durie, stoney, mcbride and Mbu looks like we will have to re-appoint another captain i hope we take our time over the captaincy at the club once we get a team together.
For me Campbell is my obvious choice but is he a leader, a motivator and able to get his point across and communicate with others. Hopefully GN gets it right am right behind him.

Ho ho ho
Lee, any word on, will players get the wages on time, that would be good. Late pay nae great when u got bills to pay I know. Same old EF promise after promise never deliver though.

Hahahs part time wages Ya fackin nugget.
Why don't you take of your mask and reveal yourself cape crusader?
Maybe your husband will take his off at same time?

tool kit charlie
Ho ho ho

Hahahs part time wages Ya fackin nugget.
Why don't you take of your mask and reveal yourself cape crusader?
Maybe your husband will take his off at same time?

As the super EF fan that you are I!m sure you will remember the revolution that took place, the full time players signed, are you saying they were on PT wages you fekin bumper. Some of the players rightly or wrongly in supporters opinions, some had to wait and in some cases had to go in and Ask for the cash. whether you or anyone else agrees or disagrees if they should be paid on time every month is another story. it is however a very poor way to run any business. Look at some other clubs that's how it all started with them.
The revolution went in with there eyes open and knew all the troubles within the club and fek me if they didnt what sort of business people are they. Promises promises

From the official site:

We confirm that the following players have left the club :-

Liam Buchanan

Pat Clarke

David Cowan

Scott Durie

Bruce Inkango

Craig Johnstone

Marc McKenzie

Joe Mbu

Scott McBride

Greg Paterson

Ryan Stewart

Johnny Stewart

Gary Thom

We did try to agree a deal to keep Gary Fisher at the club but this failed and therefore Gary will also be leaving us.

We can confirm that Assistant Manager, Paul Hegarty has also left the club.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish Paul and all the Players the very best for the future.

More news will be released in the coming days.

Wow. Mass clearout.

Much needed and glad to see it after the past two seasons.

Gary will now have the chance to build his own team and will live or die on his sword with that.

Just want to clear up that I am not posting on AFTN under any name neither is my husband. No idea who ho ho ho is. It may be the same as ha ha ha, I had to check back to see what the other poster called himself, and I believe he was in the Edinburgh area? If I do post it will be under my own name. Please moderators can you confirm that it is not coming from either of the Ip addresses that I use. I am either at home in Buckhaven or in Broughty Ferry all day.

Lesley McNeill
Just want to clear up that I am not posting on AFTN under any name neither is my husband. No idea who ho ho ho is. It may be the same as ha ha ha, I had to check back to see what the other poster called himself, and I believe he was in the Edinburgh area? If I do post it will be under my own name. Please moderators can you confirm that it is not coming from either of the Ip addresses that I use. I am either at home in Buckhaven or in Broughty Ferry all day.

Ignore these imature MEN

Gutted to see Stoney and Buchanan leave

Potential Song Writer

Why? They're both awful.

ef
Potential Song Writer

Why? They're both awful.

No there no.

Just hope we can get new signings in fast,unlike other seasons,and not get left with the dross,that no one else wants.Pity we could not have kept Patto un Fisher,but as for the rest,it was prity much what we all expected.

Lets see who can spot the missing paragraph missing paragraph.

An offer has been made to Cruyus Mavi, we are awaiting his response. The club feel it is only right we try and stand by him as he recovers from a serious injury..

Well looks like we are having that complete rebuild.a little scary to see so many go at once but i am hoping for the best!!

Last 2 seasons we have been left behind our rivals and had too many boys signed just as bit part squad players.

Hopefully Naysmith can establish a strong base of 15 players early in pre season and continue to blend youth in the likes of Barr, Brown and Austin through the squad.

Buchanan left.

Slightly bigger clearout than I had expected - shows that Naysmith means business.
Hopefully Gary can bring in a No2 of his own choosing and has some replacements already lined up. Can't say I am too disappointed with those released except Scott McBride.

Its a brave stance by the manager to move on so many players at once. In my opinion its shows that Gary has the bottle to be a good East Fife manager.

so i take it kevin smith is staying.

Lets try for Jordan white

so i take it kevin smith is staying.
think so mate

Billy Brown for no 2.Out of work,Experienced,Hearts connection,Perfect.

Can understand why the club has done this but we have to see who the replacements are.Bit concerned we are losing so many Fife based players.

I prefer to look at the fact we are finally losing so many shite based players!

d
no thanks a fuckin arrogant ersehol,but dont get me wrong he kept us up last season.

Sad to see a lot of local faces go but big changes were needed and Gary has to put his own stamp on the squad which is inevetible.

Rumours Ive heard are a fair chunk of the released players will be signing for Kelty Hearts who have big plans for next season.

Archibald's Army
Sad to see a lot of local faces go but big changes were needed and Gary has to put his own stamp on the squad which is inevetible.

Rumours Ive heard are a fair chunk of the released players will be signing for Kelty Hearts who have big plans for next season.
dont get me wrong mate but they seem to have found there right level.

Rumours Ive heard are a fair chunk of the released players will be signing for Kelty Hearts who have big plans for next season.[/quote]

Not wi that shower

If most of the released players do go junior they have IMO found there level, Gary has had a clear out now it's up to him and Murray to get the correct players into the club, young hungry boys who want to do well.

Good to see the club standing by Cyrus M.
Has been made an offer according to the EF site
Last time I saw him he played ok

Penpal

I take it Miley was in the mascot costume.

I thought people were joking about Moosavi, had to check the club site. Why are we offering him a new contract? Would we have offered him a new deal had he been fit??

For what possible reason would Moosavi not sign if he's been made an offer? I just don't understand that. Last year we had seriously poor players and in the few appearances that he made he was truly awful. Does the boy expect an offer from a higher league? It made me laugh when Aitchison was asked about Moosavi's background and he said that he basically knew him from the gym near Hearts training ground. "He's a right fit boy". I can only imagine he's been offered a tenner a week or something. Credit the club for doing the right thing but the lad ain't a footballer. Hopefully he wont accept the terms and good luck to him in the future. He made Pat Clark look decent.

Ritchie
Penpal

I take it Miley was in the mascot costume.

Nah, the mascot was wearing a moosavi kit.

The boys brutal.

d
no thanks a fuckin arrogant ersehol

Pish! His only crime was to stand up to nuggets like you.

Moosavi magic?
For what possible reason would Moosavi not sign if he's been made an offer? I just don't understand that. Last year we had seriously poor players and in the few appearances that he made he was truly awful. Does the boy expect an offer from a higher league? It made me laugh when Aitchison was asked about Moosavi's background and he said that he basically knew him from the gym near Hearts training ground. "He's a right fit boy". I can only imagine he's been offered a tenner a week or something. Credit the club for doing the right thing but the lad ain't a footballer. Hopefully he wont accept the terms and good luck to him in the future. He made Pat Clark look decent.

No Pat Clarke was way worse, Probably the worst I have ever seen for a long long time at Bayview. Notwithstanding that can't believe we have signed CM too, I would have given him some fake bake, hair straighteners and a mirror as a parting gift. Model yes, football player certainly not!

Courier is saying we are looking at maybe getting Allan Walker - ex Raith and Brechin midfielder.

Best bit of business done already in offering Cyrus Moosavi a new contract. He will be a revelation next year.

Mark Ridgers and Lewis Coult were seen at Bayview the other night

Scott Young
Best bit of business done already in offering Cyrus Moosavi a new contract. He will be a revelation next year.

Would take Mark Ridgers back in a second. But he's far too good to come down to League 2.

Lewis Coult? Please for christ sake no. He, by a country fucking mile, tops the list of the biggest arseholes in part time football. Him and his fucking spray tans and geordie shore haircut.

If the lad can play who cares? Maybe we need a few more guys with a bit of attitude even if that attitude is not to everyone's taste

Coult has attitude right enough. Trouble is it stinks

Patrick cregg, Tim Clancy, Chris Iwelumo and nigel hasselbaink.

Would be tempting to see Iwelumo at east fife and see what he could do at this level

Big Fifer

YEESSSSSSSSSS!

Penpal
Where were you sitting,the fuckin moon.

Brechin fan on p&b saying we are signing Allan walker.

Think we will have to be realistic about potential signings. It's not as if we've got plenty cash and now we're in basement league it will be hard to attract decent players to drop down to this level. I doubt there will be lots of season tickets sold after that shambles last season so where will the money come from? Going to be an interesting pre-season that's for sure. Hopefully Gary and Lee get players snapped up quickly and we're not left with the dross no other team wants. Happy with clear out, about time in my eyes.

Hunter
Big Fifer

YEESSSSSSSSSS!

Why are you such an obnoxious knob?

I do hope in new signings there will be additional cover for centre half. Both stevie and rusty are really good players. Unfortunately both are suspect with injuries.

Herd alan cook is our first signing on both twitter and P&b last night it still to be confirmed by the club hopefully soon I reckon.

Squad 2014-15

Dylan Rooney
Kevin Rutkinwicz
Steven Campbell
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin

Do we still have Conner Shaw, Daryl Falconer and other young players for next season they didn't appear on the released list so I'm guessing there still at the club along with the injured moosavi.

Cr
Brechin fan on p&b saying we are signing Allan walker.
well that's durie got a better replacement keep it gawn gary

Alan Walker, Alan Cook and Jon McShane all confirmed signings for next season. And Stevie Campbell has extended his contract to the end of season 2015/16.

Squad is now:

Alan Walker
Alan Cook
Jon McShane
Stevie Campbell
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Kevin Smith
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Nathan Austin
Dylan Rooney

ef
Alan Walker, Alan Cook and Jon McShane all confirmed signings for next season. And Stevie Campbell has extended his contract to the end of season 2015/16.

Squad is now:

Alan Walker
Alan Cook
Jon McShane
Stevie Campbell
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Kevin Smith
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Nathan Austin
Dylan Rooney

Familiar with Cook and Walker but not with McShane. Hes been playing for Celtic Nation who were established in 2005 in Cumbria and play in the junior leagues. Scored plenty in a couple of loans spells at Dumbarton and Hamilton a couple of seasons ago but things change. 6ft 2" target man Is what weve been needing

Just heard....John Gemmell will be coming to East Fife next season.

Penpal

Hahaha

Penpal

......As an Albion Rovers player.

OK...I'm tumbled!!

Gemmell signed for Albion Rovers on a two year deal so nah.

ef

Squad is now:

Alan Walker
Alan Cook
Jon McShane
Stevie Campbell
Kevin Rutkiewicz
Kevin Smith
Ross Brown
Lewis Barr
Nathan Austin
Dylan Rooney

Wow almost a team and we're still in May! Progress.

N Fleming from Kelty

a couldn't gee a toss who he signs for as long as it's no us cause he's a fucking KERT HORSE,A BIG FUCKING POSER..

Mini (aka Paul Munro)
N Fleming from Kelty

A Fleming from Kelty

?
Wouldn't bother me if we got rid of the whole lot,a new start is whats needed,kept too many of the team that just survived the previous season and look whar happened.As for mcbride he is utter shite and only tries at end of season when a new contract is up for grabs,get rid

that is utter shite Scott has been injured also he can score goals when he is played in the right position.

zak
?

that is utter shite Scott has been injured also he can score goals when he is played in the right position.

Agree wholeheartedly with you Zak!

zak
?

I'm inclined to agree. I think of all the players released Scott could be the unluckiest. He gets goals, often vital ones, has a decent range of skills and in League 2 could have been a big asset.

Agree McBride would've been good but has been injured more often than not in his 2 seasons with us.

Doesn't anybody think that some off the players didn't want to play for us next season rather than bring released??

slater
Doesn't anybody think that some off the players didn't want to play for us next season rather than bring released??

Judging by their performances they didn't want to play for us last season either.

East Fifer
slater

Judging by their performances they didn't want to play for us last season either.

Nice one.

Well we'll see how many of them sign for clubs at League 1 or above level. I can't see there being a mad scramble somehow, one or two at best.

slater

The club wanted to keep Fisher, thats why they mentioned it on the statememt

E.Fifefan
Hunter
Big Fifer

YEESSSSSSSSSS!

Why are you so ignorant about football? Mbu was a freeloader who did the minimum on the pitch. He is the worst central defender The Fife has ever had. Cracking player for Cowdenbeath but way past his sell by date. He cost us more goals than any other defender, his movement in the box was poor as was his positioning. He had one or two decent games. But that was not good enough. If you have played in that position like me then you will know what I am saying.

Hunter
E.Fifefan
Hunter
Big Fifer

YEESSSSSSSSSS!

Why are you so ignorant about football? Mbu was a freeloader who did the minimum on the pitch. He is the worst central defender The Fife has ever had. Cracking player for Cowdenbeath but way past his sell by date. He cost us more goals than any other defender, his movement in the box was poor as was his positioning. He had one or two decent games. But that was not good enough. If you have played in that position like me then you will know what I am saying.

I have played many, many times AGAINST that position and quite frankly, I skinned the lot of them!

Whatever you may think about Joe Mbu, to come on with that infantile post, amongst many other similar ones, shows how obnoxious a person you are. Nothing to do with how good or bad a player someone is, or whether you have played in that position or not! You are simply an odious person, end off!

The test of what kind of person you are, is if you would say 'YEESSSSSSSSSS!' to Joe's face!

E.Fifefan
Hunter
E.Fifefan
Hunter
Big Fifer

YEESSSSSSSSSS!

I have played many, many times AGAINST that position and quite frankly, I skinned the lot of them!

Whatever you may think about Joe Mbu, to come on with that infantile post, amongst many other similar ones, shows how obnoxious a person you are. Nothing to do with how good or bad a player someone is, or whether you have played in that position or not! You are simply an odious person, end off!

The test of what kind of person you are, is if you would say 'YEESSSSSSSSSS!' to Joe's face!

You are the child making comments like that. I've already said it to his face and I'll say it I yours gimme your meet up place now cock sucking faggot

Any updates on suitation on Cyrus in winning a deal or not with him still being injured? Will naysmith change his mind on playing, the confirmation on his backroom staff if it's dougie and news on any other signings, still seems pretty quiet.

Troll Spotter
E.Fifefan
Hunter
E.Fifefan
Hunter
Big Fifer

YEESSSSSSSSSS!

You are the child making comments like that. I've already said it to his face and I'll say it I yours gimme your meet up place now cock sucking faggot

Your that same guy making all the threats and never turns up. Boring little man tell u what if u have the balls go alone you never have and never will little man

Terracing Now!
zak
?

I'm inclined to agree. I think of all the players released Scott could be the unluckiest. He gets goals, often vital ones, has a decent range of skills and in League 2 could have been a big asset.

Yeah agree.... would have kept Scott McBride.
And a couple of the other Fife guys....Paterson and Durie. That would have been it though!

Terracing Now!
zak
?

Yeah agree, would have kept Scott McBride.
Also a couple of the other Fifers Paterson and Durie. But that would have been all!!

Troll Spotter
E.Fifefan
Hunter
E.Fifefan
Hunter
Big Fifer

YEESSSSSSSSSS!

Troll Spotter? Hunter? Who ever you are, you've just proved my point, cheers!

Updating squad 05/06/14

Rooney -Goalie
Rutkinwicz - CB
Campbell - CB
Moyes - CB
Walker - Centre Midfield
Cook - wide Midfield
McAleer - wide Midfield
Barr - centre midfield
Brown - centre midfield
Mcshane - forward
Smith - forward
Austin - forward
Falconer - forward

Just need another goalie, full-backs and another striker and it's complete

We need at least another 7 signings to give us a squad of 20 minimum. Cover needed for injuries and suspensions but also to have competition for places. The last few seasons some players have basically been guaranteed a starting place no matter how they were playing. Players need to know that someone is waiting on their chance if they are not performing well.

I suppose there's a chance of a loan signing or 2 from Hearts given the Naysmith/Neilson connection.......

Hunted? You obviously think you know more than you actually do because Mbu did not cost us more goals than any other defender and the club have the video analysis and stats to prove that. Don't slag a player off just because you seemingly played in that position and think that gives you the right to wrongly accuse a player.

Aye ok
Troll Spotter
E.Fifefan
Hunter
E.Fifefan
Hunter
Big Fifer

YEESSSSSSSSSS!

Your that same guy making all the threats and never turns up. Boring little man tell u what if u have the balls go alone you never have and never will little man

What's with the attitude? Turn up where faggot? I'll make you lick my balls you white trash honky faggot. Mbu was a fucking freeloader journeyman who got one more seasons play when he should have hung up his boots what with the injuries and who who didn't give a fuck about the black and gold shirt. He was not the only fucker but he stood out as centre of defence plus his poor play and failure to marshal the back four. Why don't YOU look at the hi lights on EFTv the camera does not lie.

Who would have thought that AFTN was the place to go for homo erotica.

All the member sucking and ball licking has put me right off my hotdog baguette.

Noisy Crossbar
Who would have thought that AFTN was the place to go for homo erotica.

All the member sucking and ball licking has put me right off my hotdog baguette.

I'll bet you had a couple of pickled onions there as well!!!

Goalkeepers.
Dylan Rooney
Conner Shaw

Defenders.
Kevin Rutkinwicz
Ewan Moyes
Steven Campbell

Midfielders.
Alan Cook
Allan Walker
Lewis Barr
Ross Brown
Cyrus Mossavi
Caolan McAleer

Strikers.
Kevin Smith
Nathan Austin
Daryl Falconer
Jon McShane

Out.
Greg Paterson
Michael Andrews - left before year 2014.
Scott durie - albion rovers
Craig Johnstone - arbroath
Gary Fisher - albion rovers
Cedric Tuta - returned home
Ross Lennie - left for usa for scholarship made his east fife debut as a sub vs Airdrie in 3-1 win(away)
Liam Buchanan
Pat Clarke
Joesph Mbu
David Cowan
Emmanuel Semendo - trailist and returned home.
Marc Mckenzie - albion rovers
Stephen Hughes - returned to dundee
Stephen O'neil - returned to aberdeen has been released.
Bruce Inkango - returned home.
Scott McBride - rumors he has signed for arbroath.
Ryan Stewart
J. Stewart - bonnyrigg rose
Gary Thom
James Martin
Jordan Davidson
Robbie Neilson - left for Hearts
Ismael Bouzid - trailist
Adam Bouzid - trailist
C.Nade - left for dundee now released was training with east fife fc.
Paul Hegarty (a.manager)
Willie Aitchison (manager)
Kevin Drinkell (a.manager)
Brian McNeil (director)

According to the Official Site, goalkeeper Allan Fleming has signed for us tonight!!!

You can add liam woolley centre half
david maskrey midfield
dylan honeyman midfield

Durie un Fisher have not signed for Albion yet,however Nade has signed on at Raith.

Is bradley Grieve still at the club? he looked great during last pre-season but never got a look in I hope he is still around. Great to see we have a young squad with wolley, maskrey, falconer yet to hit the heights like barr, brown and rooney in this squad.
Will Dylan still be number one goalie since the arrival of Fleming?

The club is pleased to announce that goalkeeper Allan Fleming from Kelty Hearts has put pen to paper to join us.

There has been a new rb signed, will find out tomorrow.

There has been a new rb signed, will find out tomorrow.

Do you know who?

Lewis Coult apparently trained with Berwick Rangers tonight. Thought we were signing him? Hope it's not too late, would love to see the big streak o pish in an East Fife strip.

Dave
Lewis Coult apparently trained with Berwick Rangers tonight. Thought we were signing him? Hope it's not too late, would love to see the big streak o pish in an East Fife strip.

Thought that aswell we have plenty cover upfront with big McShane there, just need left back or is naysmith returning to the field.

We are pleased to welcome defender, Fraser Mullen to East Fife. Fraser joins us on a one year deal from Raith Rovers FC having previously been with Heart of Midlothian FC & Hibernian FC.

fan
Coult has attitude right enough. Trouble is it stinks

Don\'t have to worry about the probability of that now, he\'s just signed for Stirling Albion this morning!!!

Greig has got together a not bad squad there for next season, along with Coult, Steven Doris and Gordon Smith also signed this morning for them!!!

They join three ex-fifers already signed Greg Paterson, Darren Smith and Craig Wedderburn, with a fourth, Scott Durie rumoured to be signing next week!!!

Scott Durie has already signed for Albion Rovers

for the record
Scott Durie has already signed for Albion Rovers

Think you'll find he hasn't!!!

He was actually training with Clyde today!!!

Has anyone signed Liam Buchanan

He was on trial at Brechin

Gary Thom has signed for Linlithgow Rose - not sure if Ovy is still there for a dream ex-EF centre-half pairing.

grim
Gary Thom has signed for Linlithgow Rose - not sure if Ovy is still there for a dream ex-EF centre-half pairing.

According to a linlithgow fan on P and B they still have our ex-player ovy at the club and with Thom joining they look a decent team this season for their east of scotland campaign this season with those two in their defence. Hope they make it into the scottish cup very soon and it's always a nice place to vist.