Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Attitude of the players

i was at the game last weekend and i must say i was outraged withe a couple of the fife players. i was hanging around outside the stadium with a few of my mates looking for a few autographs of my favorite players and they walked straight past us saying they were too busy. i have been a fife fan for about 24 years now and i was stunned by this. players just dont respect the fans these days. dissapointed is an understatement. i certainly wont be looking for these players autographs again.

Re: Attitude of the players

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Banger

If you said you were a fife fan for 5 years and are now 10 id understand.

Cr
If you said you were a fife fan for 5 years and are now 10 id understand.

what do you mean??

DMactheBigMac
i was at the game last weekend and i must say i was outraged withe a couple of the fife players. i was hanging around outside the stadium with a few of my mates looking for a few autographs of my favorite players and they walked straight past us saying they were too busy. i have been a fife fan for about 24 years now and i was stunned by this. players just dont respect the fans these days. dissapointed is an understatement. i certainly wont be looking for these players autographs again.

They had just been relegated you idiot. Why would you be asking for their autograph when theyve just been relegated? Why are you a middle aged man asking for autographs from EF? Some people need a life

Sounds like the work of Cambuslang Fifer, remember he spat the dummy earlier in the season and said he wouldn't be back after being asked to move from reception whilst waiting for autographs.

Autographs are for 8 year olds mate, not fully grown men.

Tried to get a signature of Joe and he refused. I called him a cunt

Sare Heed
DMactheBigMac

They had just been relegated you idiot. Why would you be asking for their autograph when theyve just been relegated? Why are you a middle aged man asking for autographs from EF? Some people need a life

Im not middle aged im 32 years old

Ignorant tossers, the lot of them!

Well said, no age limit on autographs!

I'm 62 years old and my favorite player is Ryan Stewart

Some people need to stop being such hypocrites. Are you saying that if likes of Cristiano Ronaldo walked past you wouldn't get his autograph because you are
"too old"? Absaloute rubbish.

You asked a player who'd just been relegated, just realised he's not as good as he thought he was, that he'd let himself and the fans down and that next season he'd be twenty quid worse off at the end of each Saturday no wonder he wouldn't sign your programme. Get a life ya tosser.

Players should never ignore the fans. Its when fans stop askig for autographs, thats when you have a problem.

I also like Lewis Barr

cant quite believe you
You asked a player who'd just been relegated, just realised he's not as good as he thought he was, that he'd let himself and the fans down and that next season he'd be twenty quid worse off at the end of each Saturday no wonder he wouldn't sign your programme. Get a life ya tosser.

I have a poster of Liam Buchanan in my house, do u think I should get a life?

cant quite believe you

You're argument is invalid. People have heros no matter who they are or what team they play for. I take pride in collectin their autographs. Why dont you stop being such a sour faced lil bitch and remove the sand from your vagina.

at the end of the day the players have not been good enough,they must go down as the most untalented shower i have ever seen,they will be lucky if they can find a amatuer team willing to take a chance with them a iffing disgrace.

What's the bet that some of the released players get clubs and come back to haunt us by having a stormer against us. Been done before???????????

My thoughts exactly New by

DMactheBigMac
cant quite believe you

You're argument is invalid. People have heros no matter who they are or what team they play for. I take pride in collectin their autographs. Why dont you stop being such a sour faced lil bitch and remove the sand from your vagina.

enfifer
My thoughts exactly New by

Surely they won't be annoyed at the EF fans and try extra hard to beat us?

Whatever would they want to do that for?

Ive been a fan for over 10 years and I would be embarrassed being seen getting autographs from East Fife. Maybe from higher rated people such as Gary Naysmith but purely because you remember him playing for our proud nation when you were a young laddie, absolutely nothing to do with what they (never) achieved at East Fife because we are utter shite.

Dubs
Ive been a fan for over 10 years and I would be embarrassed being seen getting autographs from East Fife. Maybe from higher rated people such as Gary Naysmith but purely because you remember him playing for our proud nation when you were a young laddie, absolutely nothing to do with what they (never) achieved at East Fife because we are utter shite.

You obviously have some underlying issues to sort out if you are 'embarrassed' by that. Everyone has a hobby this happens to be mine. Fan for ten years? Yeah you keep calling yourself that...