Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
St. Johnstone Game

21 minutes 3-0 down

Great to see we`re still shite.

Re: St. Johnstone Game

Today's team are:

East Fife Team:

1. Allan Fleming
2. Fraser Mullen
3. Gary Naysmith
4. Ewan Moyes
5. Ross Brown
6. Allan Walker
7. Caolan McAleer
8. Lewis Barr
19. Kevin Smith
10. Daryl Falconer
11. David Maskrey

subs:-
21. Dylan Rooney (Gk)
12. Liam Wooley
14. Jamie Beaton (T)
15. Nathan Austin
16. Alan Cook
17. Jon McShane

St Johnstone Team:

1. Alan Mannus
19. Gary Miller
3. Thomas Scobie
4. Frazier Wright
24. Brian Easton
10. David Wotherspoon
7. Chris Miller
20. Scott Brown
29. Michael O'Halloran
9. Steven Maclean
17. Stevie May > 25.Chris Kane

Subs:-
15. Steve Banks (Gk)
22. Lee Croft
16. Liam Caddis
23. Gareth Rodgers
25. Chris Kane
31. Dylan Easton
27. Craig Thomson

Referee > Crawford Allan

Half Time: 3-0 St Johnstone.

we seem to play a lot better second half now both teams have made changes since the start of the 2nd half. East Fife saved a penalty from Maclean as well.

East Fife changes:-
Falconer > McShane
Walker > Fash
Maskrey > Beaton
McAleer > Wooley

St Johnstone changes:-
Wotherspoon > Liam Caddis
Miller > Lee Croft formerly of Manchester City
O'Halloran and Scobbie off as Thomson and Kitchen on
Brown > Easton

finished 4-0 to the away team.

Pud
21 minutes 3-0 down

Can you believe someone said that after the Fulham game as well!! St Johnstone had a pretty much first team out there, what score did you expect against a team 3 leagues above us. Sometimes I hate East Fife fans!!

Fat Doug
Pud
21 minutes 3-0 down

Can you believe someone said that after the Fulham game as well!! St Johnstone had a pretty much first team out there, what score did you expect against a team 3 leagues above us. Sometimes I hate East Fife fans!!
what do you expect he should have been called fud instead of pud

Having to play Ross Brown at centre half emphasised why we really need another centre half in ASAP.

thot we played well last 20 mins with prob our strongest team finishing the game bar stevie Campbell,i reckon mcshane will be a real handful in this league and kev smith will be a major player.

zak
Fat Doug
Pud
21 minutes 3-0 down

what do you expect he should have been called fud instead of pud

You still in the huff zak?

Time for a name change i think.