Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Join Supporters Trust

With all this drama going on, I cannot think of a better time to join the supporters trust.

Re: Join Supporters Trust

The Trust charged £100.00 to join,then when they could not get anymore fans to join they dropped it to £10.00 but still a lot of fans did not join and moaning about them,what difference would another 20 fans paying £10.00. make.

The man from del monte
The Trust charged £100.00 to join,then when they could not get anymore fans to join they dropped it to £10.00 but still a lot of fans did not join and moaning about them,what difference would another 20 fans paying £10.00. make.

^^^ FUD ^^^

I was looking to contribute a wee direct debit each month tbh.
We need to get something together though. Cannot just wait for the shit to hit the fan

When the Trust was set up the membership fee for a company was £100.
An individual membership has always been £10.

At a bargain price of 3 pints and a nip , Can you have a few extra membership forms on Saturday that can be sold to the concerned punters in the club hoose ?

If anyone would like to set up a regular payment please contact me by email and I will forward you the Trust's bank details.

What about if everyone who pledged to the Crowd Funding pledged the money instead to the EF ST then that would be a healthy 25K in the bank. The shop can wait I think as we have a few more pressing issues. I have emailed this Crowd Funding lark to cancel my 1000 and will pledge it to the ST once we get some ideas of how we move forward. I wonder if the club has an email list of everyone who has pledged to Square Knot so the Trust can email them with this idea. Also the 52 companies who each paid 500 UKP for the main sponsor raffle should also be contacted to see if they would support an initiative.

lets also not forget that the current majority shareholders can't afford the club to go under as then the shareS are worth ZERO.

Long live EFFC

Been in contact with square knot too. Have been informed by them no monies will be withdrawn without each individuals consent . But like ma pal fae Hong Kong can only see this money going to the trust

I urge every supporter who has not already done so, to join the Trust. It's £10 life membership.

There is an account set upwhich accepts monies via standing order. I feel we will be asking supporters to contribute in the near future.

MON THE FIFE!

I would happily pledge my £500.00 to the trust (instead of Squareknot) if it would help to buy the majority shareholding it needs in order to take over the running of the club.

boaby lover
I would happily pledge my £500.00 to the trust (instead of Squareknot) if it would help to buy the majority shareholding it needs in order to take over the running of the club.

That's the spirit!! The Trust is a constituted organisation so you can (scuse the pun) trust us 100%!

boaby lover

I emailed squareknot yesterday saying I'd like to withdraw my pledge.