Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MF14 Return?

Methil Fanatics return for Rangers or no?

Re: MF14 Return?

Why not return for the next home game?

I've not a clue you'll have to ask MF14 boys, personally I think they should come back. Stirling away was a brilliant day, hands down to they guys

hmmmm
Methil Fanatics return for Rangers or no?

There'll probably be a lot of part-time supporters returning for this game.

I was at Clyde at home, Stirling away and home and was part of the singing and must admit I loved it, but sadly a lot of the boys left and I tried to set it up again and had organised about 15-20 people to sing at the Fulham game but sadly only five turned up and it was embarrassing, but I'll do my best to set something up for the upcoming games z if you want want to join reply to this and we'll see how we do for numbers #monthefife

Can they really call themselves Fanatics if they don't go to games?

They are just rangers fan in disguise.

Lets be honest, we all knew that they weren't going to be round for long.

We were going to keep it going but we couldn't get enough people so most of us decided to just stop it. A majority of us still go to games, not all were Celtic and Rangers fans

As long as that kid with the drum isn't back then I'll be happy, possibly the most annoying things we've had a Bayview.

Hardly a surprise is it? Shame though as we need as many supporters we can get.

Young Fifer
As long as that kid with the drum isn\'t back then I\'ll be happy, possibly the most annoying things we\'ve had a Bayview.

I shall kick Bailey out of MF if he's annoying but he was awesome, I have a drum PS I am the guy who relaunched MF, lads we're gonna make Bayview loud.

Ewan
I was at Clyde at home, Stirling away and home and was part of the singing and must admit I loved it, but sadly a lot of the boys left and I tried to set it up again and had organised about 15-20 people to sing at the Fulham game but sadly only five turned up and it was embarrassing, but I\'ll do my best to set something up for the upcoming games z if you want want to join reply to this and we\'ll see how we do for numbers #monthefife

Thanks Ewan, my parents kept on nagging not letting me continue MF.

The man from del monte
They are just rangers fan in disguise.

I think they were celtic fans in disguise

Cannae believe some of you guys. So long as they are cheering on the Black and Gold and leaving the sectarian pish behind then all the best of Highland luck to them. See you all at Coatbridge the morra!

MF14 I've emailed you

MF14 Ultra
Young Fifer
As long as that kid with the drum isn\\\'t back then I\\\'ll be happy, possibly the most annoying things we\\\'ve had a Bayview.

I shall kick Bailey out of MF if he's annoying but he was awesome, I have a drum PS I am the guy who relaunched MF, lads we're gonna make Bayview loud.
Bailey was the one who got yous started. Ya twat

Bailey was a big help with the other drum!

Keep the drum! It at least creates a bit of atmosphere at one of Scotlands worst grounds.

DPH
Keep the drum! It at least creates a bit of atmosphere at one of Scotlands worst grounds.

Here we go, more whinging, why do you bother! Give it a rest and since when does a constantly beating drum create atmosphere? You have got to be brain dead to listen to that for 90 minutes.

Stop moaning you old fuddy duddy. Keep the drum,Scotland needs it on the 18th of September as well. YES.

I would rather listen to a drum that sit next too an auld fart who does nothing but moan yet won't even clap when we score a goal. I might moan but I tell it how it is! Good luck to team in Coatbridge today.

DPH

I've got one in my house, taking it to the game.

The drum frightens the auld farts cos when the drummer stops they think it's their heartbeat stopped and they're deid

DPH
I would rather listen to a drum that sit next too an auld fart who does nothing but moan yet won\\\'t even clap when we score a goal. I might moan but I tell it how it is! Good luck to team in Coatbridge today.

Naw, you ALWAYS moan and tell it how you THINK it is, but are nearly ALWAYS way wrong. You will moan again after the game today if it isn\'t the result you want, even though your post suggests you won\'t even BE at Coatbridge today. You won\'t hear me moaning about the Fife ever, cos they are my team and I don\'t care about bragging rights with other team\'s supporters, which is all you care about bud, going by the crap you post on this site. Is anybody over 18 an auld fart to you? I guess you are still at primary, eh?

Oh aye! Learn to spell, eh? It gives us youngsters a bad name looking at your posts!

Ringo
DPH
I would rather listen to a drum that sit next too an auld fart who does nothing but moan yet won\\\\\\\'t even clap when we score a goal. I might moan but I tell it how it is! Good luck to team in Coatbridge today.

Naw, you ALWAYS moan and tell it how you THINK it is, but are nearly ALWAYS way wrong. You will moan again after the game today if it isn\\\'t the result you want, even though your post suggests you won\\\'t even BE at Coatbridge today. You won\\\'t hear me moaning about the Fife ever, cos they are my team and I don\\\'t care about bragging rights with other team\\\'s supporters, which is all you care about bud, going by the crap you post on this site. Is anybody over 18 an auld fart to you? I guess you are still at primary, eh?

Oh aye! Learn to spell, eh? It gives us youngsters a bad name looking at your posts!
If you're going to have a go at someone's grammar at least get it right yourself you crazy fool!! Comedy gold.

The man from del monte
MF14 Ultra
Young Fifer
As long as that kid with the drum isn\\\\\\\'t back then I\\\\\\\'ll be happy, possibly the most annoying things we\\\\\\\'ve had a Bayview.

I shall kick Bailey out of MF if he\'s annoying but he was awesome, I have a drum PS I am the guy who relaunched MF, lads we\'re gonna make Bayview loud.
Bailey was the one who got yous started. Ya twat

I shall return him to MF.