Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Party At Paul's

Best night ever
Cheers Cammy

Re: Party At Paul's

Couldnae believe I lost my virginity on your dads bed!

Cheers cammy you're a pal

Just in! Best night ever Cam, do you need us to come round and help tidy up?

It's only fair, just give us a shout, but am not doing the bit where Billy puked!

Cammy's pal
Couldnae believe I lost my virginity on your dads bed!

Cheers cammy you're a pal

Me too!

Paul's dad is such a gentle lover.

Sorry about the hole in the living room wall.
I'm a sucker for a glory hole and my throat is really sore this morning xx

Doreen. Thanks for a lovely evening.

Glad i came

Really sorry,I think the big shite in the bath was mine!Never had such a guid time at Pauls since I lost my virginity there many moons ago.Thanks to all involved.

Filmed the whole sordid affair. Copies soon at a very reasonable price!!!

I've been reeling rank since the party big man. Ever since I ate your dad's smarties.

Those blue ones ssem to have done something weird to my cock. Have to walk around with a hat over it now all the time. Stiff as a board.

Also tell your dad I'm sorry for spilling all his Grecian 2000.

Found your Dad's collection of skud books big man, I took a couple do you think he'll notice?

Give me a shout and I'll bring them back if needed, there was an old guy in a duffel cost at your front gate when I was leaving this morning who offered to buy them off me, just saying likes you could make an absolute fortune skimming some of to him.

Btw what was that leather trapeze swing type thing with all the straps and stuff hanging above your old mans bed? Is it something to do with his arthritis or something?

Cameron, skip will be delivered at 8.00am as per your request. Please let me know when it's full and I will drop off the second one.

Saturday night at Cameron's hoose.

If you weren't there, you weren't invited.

I've got loads more.

You get a photo of ma hole?

dirty Doreen
You get a photo of ma hole?

Ay, here it is...

Hope Cameron gets it filled in before Paul gets back!

Who was it that wanted an impromptu BBQ anyway?

Saw Cameron wasn't at the game today!!!

Is he still tidying up???