Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Christmas Plea

*********************************Christmas Plea********************************
Can you imagine not having enough money to buy food? An increasing number of families living in Fife are struggling to feed themselves.You can make a difference without having to go out of your way. Many families struggle all year,but Christmas time can be particularly hard. This Christmas WE can make a difference. East Fife Youth Academy, East Fife Girls and Women and East Fife FC have joined forces to support the Food bank plea in this weeks East Fife Mail. We are looking for donations of non perishable items such as tins of food, pasta, pulses etc. Donations need to be in by 15th December and can be either handed into the club reception or Mr Mechanics. Together we have over 1000 followers, together we can stand up and make a difference.

Thank you
Lorna
Head of East Fife Youth Academy

Re: Christmas Plea

This is a fantastic move Lorna, to be applauded by everyone connected with the club.
I have some groceries but didn't see the collection point before the game on Saturday.
I will bring them through for the next home game.
Can I express my thanks to you for your efforts and encourage all supporters to get behind this worthy cause.

I live a long way away. Can I make a financial contribution?

Hi, I have just spoken to the club. They can take your financial donation over the phone if u wish. Thank you for the support :)

Job done