Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tuesdays game

Kelty Hearts will play @EastFifeFC in a friendly match on Tuesday night at New Bayview.
Kick off will be 7:30pm.

Re: Tuesdays game

Is it free to get in?

No info on prices on either the East fife website or Kelty hearts site so no idea about admission.

Get the whole MF14 in section A and make an atmosphere :)

Closed doors apparently so no access

so why bother advertising then

Eh who advertised it?

on both east fife and kelty hearts twitter page

Never knew it was closed doors till I found out.

Ticketmaster

Always the mound, you can watch the game there.

Maybe Gary lookin at bringing in a striker sure I seen kelty have 1 or 2 for transfer !!

Kelty riding high in the Juniors just now - could be one or two decent players out there.

They have a young lad called Craig O'Reilly up front, quite a prospect I heard & Stuart Cargill who is scoring goals for fun! O'Reilly Scored a cackling free kick in the last closed door game between the sides.

MF14 Ultra
Ticketmaster

Always the mound, you can watch the game there.

See you there then.

Ticketmaster
They have a young lad called Craig O'Reilly up front, quite a prospect I heard & Stuart Cargill who is scoring goals for fun! O'Reilly Scored a cackling free kick in the last closed door game between the sides.

Heard they just signed a pacey striker called Scott dalziel.

Aye hopefully EF gonna sign a striker soon!!

Friendly v Kelty Hearts cancelled, frozen pitch!! :-(

No doubt saturdays game will be the same which will end up in 4 postponed games for us...Something we really don't need at this point in season

Hopefully things will be ok for the weekend.
It's always that part in front of the stand, though.
Fingers crossed we can get it on.

Just heard that EF beat Kelty Hearts 4 - 2 on Tuesday evening.No idea of team or scorers.
The first half was 3 - 0 to EF first team which had Ross Brown in central midfield.Second half ,personnel changes were made with Ross at right full back.
Can anyone shed some light?

sammy
Just heard that EF beat Kelty Hearts 4 - 2 on Tuesday evening.No idea of team or scorers.
The first half was 3 - 0 to EF first team which had Ross Brown in central midfield.Second half ,personnel changes were made with Ross at right full back.
Can anyone shed some light?

Finished 3-2 and scorers were fash, Ross brown and caolan mcaleer.

It was actually 4-2 with the other goal being scored by Walker with a little help from a defender.

Good first half. Team was Fleming, Naysmith, Jules, Page, S Smith, McAleer, Walker, Campbell, Brown, Cook, K Smith

Half time subs: Fash, Barr, Mullen, Maskrey, Falconer replacing K Smith, Jules, Naysmith, Campbell and Walker..

Lewis Barr told me it was 3-2.

It was definitely 4-2, I was there watching, Lewis missed a goal!! :-)