Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Derek Joins East Fife

According to official site, terms have been agreed subject to SFA approval.

Re: Derek Joins East Fife

fabulous news ,welcome to east fife Derek

The game on saturday just got a lot better, happy to see deek stay at the club delighted well done club and Gary make this happen. Onwards and upwards for him.

Excellent signing!!!

11 points off top spot, 30 to play for, still to play the Top three Teams, the form Team in the Division has just signed what is now the best player in the Division!!!

Time to check out the bookies I think!!!

I'm a bit worried about this to be honest, petrol's going back up again. Sounds like a right cock-up by the Board, if you ask me.

Excellent news. Welcome to East Fife Deek and best wishes.

For a minute there I thought we'd signed a Brazilian guy like Alex!

Any chance we can re-sign deek back?
Give him a trial to get his fitness level back and have a full season with us for the new signing be like a big signing after-all we paid him petrol money to come and play against east stirling and made an big impact in signing why not again?
Plus he can play out on the wing before in naysmith's tactics and did the job doesn't have to play upfront though he does play better upfront since we already have three strikers.

Wolud like to see josha watt signing for East Fife and adam hunter as well