Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
what happened to the drum at bayview

Just wondering what happened with the drum and singing at bayview,used to be a bit of atmosphere not nearly as much there could have been if more people got involved but ok..

Re: what happened to the drum at bayview

I blame the stewards and stadium policy for driving scottish fitbaw to the ground thats why some stadium ban all items which can be an object thrown onto the pitch/players but yet clubs in italy are aloud smoke bombs and wigan ath to be allowed a pet into the ground is beyond me ye never see this happen at bayview unless you are actually blind and need a guide dogs to allow this to happen, shocking so i don't see why drums be an issue at grounds. Stewards are like safety officers if you drop a fag in Glasgow/Edinburgh its a £80 fine they sometimes job-worth to keep the stadium policy's right for the club.

Its a shame that we can never have an atmosphere due to rules like this..

Maybe should start a wee singing group?

we tried and no1 wanted to know

Get the singing back.

I'll put a thread on soon but just so you know your not alone.........

www.gregmcmillan64.wix.com/efmb

There will be about 2 dozen of us joining your drum on May 2nd!

Keep The Faith & Make Some Noise