Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Make some noise!

Ok, ok I see lots of support and lots of moaning about the youngsters making noise..........
I can't make most games due to work but I see the 2nd of May as a must!
It's time to make some noise! ...........

Website.....
http://gregmcmillan64.wix.com/efmb

Password.....
efmb

Your chance to get involved! Youngest of our group is in his 40's......... Oldest catching 80!
From as as far as Aberdeen & Bolton.
Feel free to join us! Details on website!

Mon le Fyfe!
HF

Re: Make some noise!

Oops ......
Web....
http://gregmcmillan64.wix.com/efmb

Password is ....
efmb25

Sorry

Brilliant mate.
looking forward to this.☺

Which section will yous guys be sitting at? Thing of trying to get the singing section wi yous, will be the best atmosphere since last years' playoffs.

probably best at the seawall where we usually stand to sing bud!!

Defo be u for this. Will try get as much of my pals as possible. From the age of 14-20. Mon the Fife

Aye lads we will head for the sea wall end

We will be the chaps in the t-shirts (see the website)

Hairy Fifer
We will be the chaps in the t-shirts (see the website)

You may have to take the mask off lol

27 of us middle to elderly folk turning out for this.
Your all welcome to join us at the game

Absolute fruit loops! lol lol lol

Thank you Bruce for your kind words.

I literally cannot wait to drive the 500 miles next weekend and watch the team secure their play-off berth.

I even left my xylophone in Scotland to acclimatise the last time I was up. It also removed any temptation to practise and risk being thrown out for being too good

Me and 10-15 you ones will be there

I see by the EFMB web Site that they appear to have a vast arsenal of weaponry at their disposal. I'd like to think the 10-15 young lads will be equally equipped?

Can you play or are you just going to F#*$+=G annoy us?

Do you do requests?
I'm thinkng a Stone Roses number?

You hum it.......

GOM
Can you play or are you just going to F#*$+=G annoy us?

They will be playing otherwise they won't be there, this is not England.

We're going to support our team. We've stood at the sea wall at a few games this season and we will be going on sat to support our team

We will be in the ground supporting our team!
Sea Wall end, Making Some Noise!