Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kelty Hearts Title Bid.

Guys just a wee heads up in case you didn't know that Kelty Hearts are 3 games away from being the 1st Fife club to win the East Superleague title.

Tomorrow we face Boness 1st v 2nd at home and next week we are at home to Camelon if we can win them both the title could be ours if other results go our way.
If you can come along to Kelty after your big match v Elgin tomorrow, or are at a loose end next week we would like to welcome you along to Central Park to support the lads in their pursuit of the league.

Only £5 entry, kick off 2:30pm and we have a large social club at the ground where everyone is welcome so you can get a beer before or after the big match.

Good luck against Elgin and in the play offs and we hope some of you can come along tomorrow and next week to support a fellow Fife team.

www.keltyhearts.co.uk

Re: Kelty Hearts Title Bid.

Good Luck to Kelty Hearts today!! I'll be at Bayview cheering on East Fife to the playoffs!! :-)

Re: Kelty Hearts Title Bid.

Is this Ian Tamson drumming up business for the Hearts while sunning himself in Spain? I'll never forgive him for not appointing me manager of Kelty way back when. I should have known I'd never get the job when there was a local laddie had also applied for it, and of course got it. I take great pride in knowing I was instrumental in getting his managerial career off the ground. Well done big JIm Leishman, your honor, Lord Provost etc etc.

By the way that was a pish result today, just like when the Bluebell humped you in the East of Scotland cup. Don't get carried away never, there,s a long way to go before the league is won.

You'll be dying to know who this Leg End is, so just ask Sean Greig, he'll give you the details.