Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Stewarding

Enjoyed the performance yesterday,credit to Gary and the team,
however the stewarding at the game is an absolute joke,
the amount of foul mouthed bile and abuse dished out was incredible,
for East Fife to call themselves a family club is an absolute joke,
the head of security did speak to a few of the imbeciles involved,
whilst the steward stand/or sit with the seating provided and take no action,
as a season ticket holder it a good job that the names aren't on the seats yet,
as I and the people that sit beside me will be moving ,
this has to be addressed or we will continue to lose supporters ,
who just want to focus on football and the progress of East Fife.

Re: Stewarding

I must be the most oblivious idiot in that stadium or have the boring seats as I never seen or heard a thing.
I was quite surprised reading the police threat earlier.

midnight rambler
Enjoyed the performance yesterday,credit to Gary and the team,
however the stewarding at the game is an absolute joke,
the amount of foul mouthed bile and abuse dished out was incredible,
for East Fife to call themselves a family club is an absolute joke,
the head of security did speak to a few of the imbeciles involved,
whilst the steward stand/or sit with the seating provided and take no action,
as a season ticket holder it a good job that the names aren't on the seats yet,
as I and the people that sit beside me will be moving ,
this has to be addressed or we will continue to lose supporters ,
who just want to focus on football and the progress of East Fife.

They were all those casuals who left to go and fight at the glen.

Casuals?? By this you mean immature School kids who couldn't hit water if they fell out a boat?? And have watched Green Street to many times stuck an fake stone island jacket on to look the part??

Bayview Casuals?fuckin` hilarious.Silly wee boys,watching shit like Green St etc,the same muppets that arranged through social media to fight Clyde twats at Broadwood, then never turned up.
The idiots from Clyde did turn up though and this resulted in the supporters bus, with young children on it,getting bricked by these neds.
The club should be making an effort to nip these stupid wee wannabees in the bud,and let them stick to watching their ridiculous Dvd`s.

This threat of violence should not be underestimated. On Saturday,as often happens, my bladder had had enough fifteen minutes from the end of the game. As I tried to get past the MMAAOT (Methil Middle Aged And Old Team) I distinctly heard a threatening tut and a Werthers wrapper whizzed past my ear. I nearly didn't' make it to the toilet. What does the club intend to do about this intimidation before someone wets themself prematurely.

Laughable
Bayview Casuals?fuckin` hilarious.Silly wee boys,watching shit like Green St etc,the same muppets that arranged through social media to fight Clyde twats at Broadwood, then never turned up.
The idiots from Clyde did turn up though and this resulted in the supporters bus, with young children on it,getting bricked by these neds.
The club should be making an effort to nip these stupid wee wannabees in the bud,and let them stick to watching their ridiculous Dvd`s.
well said , instead of fighting , why not pay a 5 er to support your team and put more money into the club instead of giving the club a bad name , if there's about 20 of them there's 100 pound already

Its stupid. When I was young going to the games we never caused trouble! nothing wrong with a couple rival chants etc but young bairns gawn fur a scrap?

Dubs
Its stupid. When I was young going to the games we never caused trouble! nothing wrong with a couple rival chants etc but young bairns gawn fur a scrap?

Don't worry bro, I know them well, they arranged a fight wi clyde casuals which they never turned up but the clyde casuals did resulting in our bus getting smashed, they will probably arrange a scarp wi the Falkirk fear if this continue.

MF14 Ultra
Dubs

Don't worry bro, I know them well, they arranged a fight wi clyde casuals which they never turned up but the clyde casuals did resulting in our bus getting smashed, they will probably arrange a scarp wi the Falkirk fear if this continue.

They're not casuals! there stupid boys trying to act hard but when it comes to it run away and hide cause there a bunch of pusssyyyyssss