Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
EFTV

are we getting highlights this season?

Re: EFTV

Dubs

Don't think anyone is speaking to you bud for using the C word?

Can we kindly ask Graeme for a shot of his camera am sure stephen is missing out on his role just need a camera man with a camera and time on sunday to edit and post on website. We miss Graeme and EFTV coverage every week it was the best in our league Rip EFTV hope they return.

Auto pilot
Dubs

Don't think anyone is speaking to you bud for using the C word?

Awww gone weesshhhttt

Graeme is missing in action until October but between us Stephen & I will be filming the home games & we have someone who will be doing the editing. Whether the filming will be to Graeme's standards or not remains to be seen (I just need to concentrate for 90 minutes & not let my mind wander) but we will try.
Hopefully some sort of normal service will resume next week

Liam Anderson
Graeme is missing in action until October but between us Stephen & I will be filming the home games & we have someone who will be doing the editing. Whether the filming will be to Graeme's standards or not remains to be seen (I just need to concentrate for 90 minutes & not let my mind wander) but we will try.
Hopefully some sort of normal service will resume next week

Sounds awesome buddy. Your work will be much appreciated

Will there be highlights of yesterday's game, would love to see the two disallowed goals again, as I didn't think there was anthing wrong with either of them!!!

Game was filmed & hopefully highlights will be up within the next couple of days. Haven't looked back at the Dumbarton disallowed goal but Fash's one was six of one etc! Gary said after the game that if it was the other way round he would have been appealing for a foul. Dumbarton though thought that Barr was lucky to get away with it.
Hope to have interviews with Gary & Ryan Goodfellow up soon as well

Liam Anderson
Game was filmed & hopefully highlights will be up within the next couple of days. Haven't looked back at the Dumbarton disallowed goal but Fash's one was six of one etc! Gary said after the game that if it was the other way round he would have been appealing for a foul. Dumbarton though thought that Barr was lucky to get away with it.
Hope to have interviews with Gary & Ryan Goodfellow up soon as well

Why does it have to take THAT long?

Em...because the guys are doing it voluntarily - have families; full time jobs etc!!
FFS - wheesht your complaining unless you are willing to do it yourself!

Bejesus!
Em...because the guys are doing it voluntarily - have families; full time jobs etc!!

Graeme just took like aboot a day to edit his highlights and he's got a family and has to film weddings etc.

Not a wee ned
Bejesus!

Graeme just took like aboot a day to edit his highlights and he's got a family and has to film weddings etc.

Graeme does a fantastic job with the highlights but remember that he also films the game so knows what he is looking for when editing. The guy that has volunteered doesn't attend the games and is doing the club a massive favour by editing the films. Be grateful that we are actually getting highlights at all, the only real need to film the games is for the coaching staff's benefit. If you're so desperate to see them why not volunteer yourself?? !

Hopefully the highlights from Saturday's game v Dumbarton will be available on EFtv later today.
Please be aware that it will probably be Wednesday before any of the highlights are available until Graeme returns to duty.
Happy to say the quality is pretty good & all the key moments have been captured on film. No graphics or goalcam action available but we are trying hard to give the fans the best service we can with limited resources.
Apologies for the numpties' comments over the video, if I find out who it was he will be in serious trouble!

Highlights & post match interviews now up on EFtv

well done

well done

Great stuff,Liam.

Great stuff, well done liam and stephen with limited sources at the moment doing a great job lads.

Not the best but fantastic all the same. This shows how much hard work graeme puts into his videos.
Well done guys

Liam Anderson
Hopefully the highlights from Saturday's game v Dumbarton will be available on EFtv later today.
Please be aware that it will probably be Wednesday before any of the highlights are available until Graeme returns to duty.
Happy to say the quality is pretty good & all the key moments have been captured on film. No graphics or goalcam action available but we are trying hard to give the fans the best service we can with limited resources.
Apologies for the numpties' comments over the video, if I find out who it was he will be in serious trouble!

Would the numptie be an old Dumbarton fan who also said "It's no the f'ing World Cup!" when we won on pens who must have been sitting close to you?

How do I connect to EFTV? All I get is a blank screen. Missing the highlights of games that kept me sane.

Try using a different browser. I have tried it in IE & Chrome and both are working fine, for some reason though I can't access it through the Ipad. I think that has been historical though & may be something to do with the set up of the website.
I will ask Alan if he can upload it to vimeo or something to help

Cardiff Fifer, you have been in Wales too long!!
Have you paid your BT bill?
Should be a case of going into www.eastfifefc.info and clicking on EFTV

Thanks for reply guys. I'm just being lazy & trying to access on iPad. Gets cos I used to pick it up on Vimeo. I'll try on the PC. Sammy, you would,not believe how long I have lived in Cardiff. But still a fifer at heart & always will be. Be up with you in just over a week. Can't wait.

I am a bit like you Cardiff Fifer. I watched all last seasons filmed games on my iPad through Vimeo but this season I have to use the old laptop to get a picture. Only get a blank screen when go into eFTV????????

Bit of a nuisance but hey it's worth it with games like last week.

At last!!! Got it working on PC. Great game last week, let's hope that the way from now on.