Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Leven Utd vs East Fife friendly.

Tuesday 4th August 2015 - kick off 7.30pm at King George V Leven

Friendly Match
Leven United FC v East Fife FC according to website.

Re: Leven Utd vs East Fife friendly.

Shitty amateur team, fuck that 👍

Not a wee ned

Maybe we are but we're playing Leven United anyway.

Not a wee ned

Is that your way of not going down and signing with your buddies as your worried about getting beat up, no stewards to protect you?

BaSeDGoDSA1NT
Not a wee ned

Is that your way of not going down and signing with your buddies as your worried about getting beat up, no stewards to protect you?

No, who would wanna pay a few quid to watch US play a shitty amateur team anyway, pure shite, maybe good for Leven fans who think they are playing a big club.

Not a wee ned
BaSeDGoDSA1NT
Not a wee ned

No, who would wanna pay a few quid to watch US play a shitty amateur team anyway, pure shite, maybe good for Leven fans who think they are playing a big club.

Are you Mr Angry's love child ?

Not a wee ned
BaSeDGoDSA1NT
Not a wee ned

Jesus do we have to pay, I naecer knew that. I'll be parking the car I think.

Not The Other Chairman
Not a wee ned
BaSeDGoDSA1NT
Not a wee ned

No he isn't. I hate wee chavs like him.
The boy is clearly confused thinking EF are a big club!

Mr Angry
Not The Other Chairman
Not a wee ned[quote=BaSeDGoDSA1NT
Not a wee ned

[/quote]
I was saying Leven fans think we're like some big club to them since they are a shite wee club, am no a chav, we're Fife's most successful club while Leven (Fkn amateurs!) are lying around in some shitty amateur league playing in the playing fields where St aggies is and they only got like 10 fans and the occasional 5 away fans.

We haven't paid the last two years. They normally ask for a donation on entry.

Not a wee ned
Mr Angry
Not The Other Chairman
Not a wee ned[quote=BaSeDGoDSA1NT
Not a wee ned

I was saying Leven fans think we're like some big club to them since they are a shite wee club, am no a chav, we're Fife's most successful club while Leven (Fkn amateurs!) are lying around in some shitty amateur league playing in the playing fields where St aggies is and they only got like 10 fans and the occasional 5 away fans.[/quote]

You're taking local rivalry a bit too far.

Gone shut up min! having a go at Leven, bet you wouldn't go down there and say anything to the team! If your not going that's fine but keep it shut behind your keyboard safe in your house, stupid wee boy! Must be easy pretending your someone your not on the computer...

Can someone remind me, amidst this pish, who it was Fash signed from? I tried to get him up to the Bluebell, but he wasn't interested, he just wanted to play for Leven United. Get a life guys.

Tonights the night!!!

Levend website says 7pm ko and east fifes says 7.30pm so which is it

Leven are a fine amateur side and I wish them well.

Anyone trying to troll the thread here slating them for their amatuer status is a f*cking walloper.

Weather no looking great for tonight, but I'll try and pop by

fifer15

Why don't you phone the club instead of a unofficial website attached to East Fife. Let your fingers do the talking.

Mr Sensible
fifer15

Why don't you phone the club instead of a unofficial website attached to East Fife. Let your fingers do the talking.

It's the Leven United offcial website which says it, checked it maself as well, there can be only one kick off time.

Leven 2 East Fife 2 (Smith,Murray)

Safe to say that manager was NOT pleased with the performance.

Starting line up:

Couser

McGregor Naysmith Kerr Mercer

Brown Walker O'Kane Sutherland

Smith

Fash

I'm still shivering, bloody cold and I was one away from a signed top....overall bad night.

BaSeDGoDSA1NT
I'm still shivering, bloody cold and I was one away from a signed top....overall bad night.

Pitch invasions at half time and full time were class, YMF casuals on tour

Stuart Drummond was the centre half not Jason Kerr. Stuart is a local boy and spent time with eastvale last season

I Thot the fife won 2-1

"Stuart Drummond was the centre half not Jason Kerr."

Is that the lad who came on in pre-season against Raith (I think) and played at right back?

A Trialist
"Stuart Drummond was the centre half not Jason Kerr."

Is that the lad who came on in pre-season against Raith (I think) and played at right back?
Yes

wot was the final score 2-2 or 1-2?

2 - 2