Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Calendars

East Fife supporters club will be selling 2016 calendars hopefully by end of September. They will consist of action shots and players photos on the month of their birthday we will be selling them for £5. Also we are looking for sponsors to sponsor a month or months only £20 per month. If you are interested pm for mor details.Sponsors business and phone number will be at the bottom of the page.

Re: Calendars

Cazza
East Fife supporters club will be selling 2016 calendars hopefully by end of September. They will consist of action shots and players photos on the month of their birthday we will be selling them for £5. Also we are looking for sponsors to sponsor a month or months only £20 per month. If you are interested pm for mor details.Sponsors business and phone number will be at the bottom of the page.

This sounds great and wonderful idea to raise money from sponsors I would be interested to sponsor November month since it's my birthday month on 6th get things rolling.

Great idea for Calendars again, I'll be buying one & would also sponsor the month of June :-)

Sorry to gate crash your very generous sponsorship, but I want to sponsor November as well. Hopefully the club will accept both our £20, and I'm sure they will. I was born on the 4th of November, and a good few years before you. I would like the photo that Kevin Bridges has on his website when he was raising funds for cancer, and he did the Movember thing. He posted my photo on his web site on the 04th of November 2014! Couldn't believe it! That said it will be up to the guys at East Fife who will be puting the programme together.

An East Fife Leg End
Sorry to gate crash your very generous sponsorship, but I want to sponsor November as well. Hopefully the club will accept both our £20, and I'm sure they will. I was born on the 4th of November, and a good few years before you. I would like the photo that Kevin Bridges has on his website when he was raising funds for cancer, and he did the Movember thing. He posted my photo on his web site on the 04th of November 2014! Couldn't believe it! That said it will be up to the guys at East Fife who will be puting the programme together.

Am sure we could both chip a tenner in if ye want mate for month november. 50/50???
Cazza can I pay this on Tuesday at the game? Pre-order calendar and sponsorship 25 quid.

Sure CF that will be fine thanks

Got an e-mail from Cazza to say it might pose a problem to share so I've said to put me down for any other month. Thanks for the offer, and hope to see you at the match. I'm usually up in the bar for a pre match wine or two. Please come and introduce yourself and we can have a blethering.

An East Fife Leg End
Got an e-mail from Cazza to say it might pose a problem to share so I've said to put me down for any other month. Thanks for the offer, and hope to see you at the match. I'm usually up in the bar for a pre match wine or two. Please come and introduce yourself and we can have a blethering.

No problem EFLE and thanks Cazza

Hey I will take May. I will leave the money at the office in an envelope

Cheers

Hi Hong Kong Fifer thanks for sponsoring May can you email me with your information email carolinamaxwell@yahoo.co.uk

Hi The calendars should be on sale by the end of September, if you are wanting to sponsor a month and don't mind sharing can you let me know and have the money for the 12th September the Arbroath game. It is £20 to sponsor a month and £5 for a calendar.
Thanks Cazza