Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mascot: Simon the Seagull

Dafuq?

Re: Mascot: Simon the Seagull

Are mascots not actually supposed to provide some kind of entertainment rather than just kind of stand there looking a bit awkward?
The Dunfermline mascot has come out with some hilarious pre-match routines.

I think ideas are running out back to the drawning board, oh dear

A Trialist
Are mascots not actually supposed to provide some kind of entertainment rather than just kind of stand there looking a bit awkward?
The Dunfermline mascot has come out with some hilarious pre-match routines.

Seems like he's just trying to wing it

Toucan say that again.

Well, this is hawkward!!!

No need to crow over the fact they're having to swallow their words.

That's swan true fact right enough, Eugene!!!

Isn`t Eugene also known as Feather?

I thought Simon looked a bit of a cock.Lolz.

Now now! I think this is much a doo about nothing!

Owl drink to that!

Some of these are so criminal you should be up in front of the beak.

Is that really our mascot,??? You've got to be falcon kidding me!!!

What does a seagul got anything to do with East Fife I'm rather confused like the rest.

That's aviary good point

A Seagull???

Things have really taken a tern for the worst!!!

I can't believe I'm herring gull these.

It's all much a doo about nothing if you ask me.

Least he'll have good hygiene than most seagulls who visit particular when we travel to Montrose those animals don't like blue seats and we would pass the health standards for sure keep the other pests off the park in the future during the dull days.
Animals are most common enjoy their football days we are on the same level as most teams you have livi the lion, Broxy bear and the hound hoop Celtic has for a mascot.

Is there somebirdy we can talk to about this beakause ibis seeing nothing about a seagull that relates to our Club, this is more than any one should have to swallow. From now on, please sparrow us from unrelated mascots, they are not much to crow about!!!

After a week with no posts it was good to see this thread finally take off.

If you are guano attempt to make puns why make them bird shit.

Reminds me of the woman who had went to the Doctors complaining of a problem with her aviaries. The Doctor had said "don't you mean your ovaries?". Woman replied "no Doctor, it`s my aviaries".
Doctor then examined her and said "you are right, it is your aviaries as there has been a cockatoo up here!"

Tam
Reminds me of the woman who had went to the Doctors complaining of a problem with her aviaries. The Doctor had said "don't you mean your ovaries?". Woman replied "no Doctor, it`s my aviaries".
Doctor then examined her and said "you are right, it is your aviaries as there has been a cockatoo up here!"

That is one of the best stories I feather heard!!!

Glad this thread's taken a tern for the better.

Was worried you were all going to chase the poor mascot out leaving it rookit - hawking and robin just to buy a few tins of Kestrel.

Well we didn't want you getting all bittern about it KotS!!!

We all know what you're like when you get all emutional about something!!!