Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Today's game

All the very best to Gary and the team for today's match
monthefife

Re: Today's game

Final SCORE 1-1, Austin scored our goal

Utter fucking shite today. Just goes to show how bad this league is with East Fife near the top. Stirling deserved to win second half.
Referee and linesman just the usual shite we come to expect.
No way will we even finish in top 3.

Fucking pish.

Very angry, very sad, very low level of patience, very very very boring, don't go why do you have to slate the league. It is the Scottish League 2, what are you expecting samba stars, bicycle kicks flying in the top corner and Miss world sat next to you....... LOL MR ANGRY ARE YOU BEELIN YET GO ON GET ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHAAA HAA HAAA HHHAAAA BAH HAA I am so angry, so what who cares Fuc@$£g nae C^*t

Very angry, very sad, very low level of patience, very very very boring, don't go why do you have to slate the league. It is the Scottish League 2, what are you expecting samba stars, bicycle kicks flying in the top corner and Miss world sat next to you....... LOL MR ANGRY ARE YOU BEELIN YET GO ON GET ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHAAA HAA HAAA HHHAAAA BAH HAA I am so angry, so what who cares Fuc@$£g nae C^*t

Have you had your 16th Birthday yet you fucking retard?

Mr Angry
Utter fucking shite today. Just goes to show how bad this league is with East Fife near the top. Stirling deserved to win second half.

Fucking pish.

Mr angry returns to this forum after another poor show from East Fife in second half, give it a break there's always next Saturday.

Get a life the season is over at least 36 games and you did not lose today.

Miss Angry
Mr Angry

Fucking pish.

Mr angry returns to this forum after another poor show from East Fife in second half, give it a break there's always next Saturday.

show me your anger to prove you're a real member of the Angry family.

Mr angry how about you get to fcuk.

The other poster is right all you spout is pish.

Never on unless summit goes even slightly wrong
just don't go and make us all mr happys.

Mr happy
Mr angry how about you get to fcuk.

The other poster is right all you spout is pish.

Never on unless summit goes even slightly wrong
just don't go and make us all mr happys.

Your grammar is truly shocking retardo.

Mr Angry
Have you had your 16th Birthday yet you fucking retard?

It's difficult to understand why someone as intelligent as you needs to refer to anyone as a retard.

Why do you encourage and support posters like mr angry. Just ignore and maybe he/she will go away. you fuel their desire to get a reaction and someone bites every time.

I hoped to see discusion on the game but all I got was a slanging match. Such a waste of time writing and for me reading.

jj
Why do you encourage and support posters like mr angry. Just ignore and maybe he/she will go away. you fuel their desire to get a reaction and someone bites every time.

I hoped to see discusion on the game but all I got was a slanging match. Such a waste of time writing and for me reading.

Everyone has a choice. Normally I would be quite happy to leave Mr Angry,who has been posting from his sad little fantasy world for years,alone but I object to him using the word retard as he has.
Your choice was to express concern about me objecting but to express no concern about the use of the word. Do the moderators find it acceptable that someone is called a retard because they posted an opinion ?

p.s. Stirling Albion were a dreadful team in the first half and would have crumbled if we had scored a second goal. We didn't score a second and through effort rather than skill Albion dominated the second half. Forget about who should have been sent off or which way the referee's decisions went, what was worrying was our inability to change the way the game was going. For 90% of the second half our answer was to thump the ball upfield into their half when at best we had one man up.

A question which I can't answer,probably because I don't have a batch of coaching certificates, is why,at a goal kick,do 20 players congregate in a small area at the side of the field for our keeper to either kick the ball into touch or at best to create a 50/50 ball ?
For a team with reasonably good ball-playing defenders we very seldom play out from the back.

Not The Other Chairman
jj

Everyone has a choice. Normally I would be quite happy to leave Mr Angry,who has been posting from his sad little fantasy world for years,alone but I object to him using the word retard as he has.
Your choice was to express concern about me objecting but to express no concern about the use of the word. Do the moderators find it acceptable that someone is called a retard because they posted an opinion ?

If it makes your wife happy i will retract the comment and apologise if i have offended anyone apart from you .

There you have it.

Sorry everyone.

Well done Mr Angry,
To answer your question unfortunatly I have had my 16th birthday. Hopefully this will be a turning point for you in your life of rage and anger.
One day you may find peace either that or baseball bat rattled through yer grid lol ....Beeeeelin yet, Go on get Angry, scare us all ......LOL

BT
Well done Mr Angry,
To answer your question unfortunatly I have had my 16th birthday. Hopefully this will be a turning point for you in your life of rage and anger.
One day you may find peace either that or baseball bat rattled through yer grid lol ....Beeeeelin yet, Go on get Angry, scare us all ......LOL

You're not really helping are you BT?
Very immature.

Down in the tubestation at midnight
BT
Well done Mr Angry,

You're not really helping are you BT?
Very immature.[/quote

Sounds like you be a getin Angry Boss !! immature, a great word, exactly what does that mean to you. You use it as a weapon, but it is a boomerang think about it, LOL god knows one day education may just bring you out of that dark dank tubestation.

Up down turn around please don't let me hit the ground tonight I think I'll walk alone I'll find my sole as i go home. I think you lot are getting Restless,.... Can you see a ship in the harbour.

I've never met anyone quite like you before.

Are you on drugs pal?
Yer clearly a sandwich short of a picnic Bt.