Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Post match incident

Did anyone see the incident outside the ground after the game today?Apparently that total bell end that used to fly up from Luton was cycling past a young Binos fan about 10 years old who had a flag with him,from what I heard he shouted abuse at the boy and his dad then stopped and challenged them to a fight!
Is that twat the full shilling?

Re: Post match incident

Aye. I challenged him for swearing in front of a kid.

Hee asked me if I had never sworn in my life, I told him never at a child and he just peddled away on his bike.

Arsehole

The same chap was at it after the Arbroath game shouting at Bobby Linn. It started with "you should grow up Linn" but descended into "why don't you grow up you f@@@@@g dwarf" when Bobby didn't react.

After yesterdays game I was in the car park at the Methil end of the ground and saw a group of local hooligans on the grass pitch shouting at the Bino's supporters bus and offering them a square go. I found this particularly intimidating as it was a real powder keg situation. The primary 7 lad with the large ears and BMX was especially vociferous and was itching to kick off. However, it was his pal with the scooter that had me proper sh!tting it.
They were four handed as well a right tasty firm.

WTF
Did anyone see the incident outside the ground after the game today?Apparently that total bell end that used to fly up from Luton was cycling past a young Binos fan about 10 years old who had a flag with him,from what I heard he shouted abuse at the boy and his dad then stopped and challenged them to a fight!

That is fucking libel. If what you say is true then contacy Fife Police and make a statement to that effect. I will be at the game on Saturday so they can talk to me. You won't though because you are a fucking liar.

It is disgusting that a website can be used to defame individuals.This cannot be allowed to continue.

Such up ya stupid twat if you did it say sorry but don't go around threating people ya fanny.

Ennis
WTF

That is fucking libel. If what you say is true then contacy Fife Police and make a statement to that effect. I will be at the game on Saturday so they can talk to me. You won't though because you are a fucking liar.

It is disgusting that a website can be used to defame individuals.This cannot be allowed to continue.

Speaks the guy who constantly abused people on here with some of the vile posts having to be deleted. I'll have to dig out your parting shot post to GoF as you called him some names before saying you'd never be back on AFTN.

It is jealousy and envy that is fueling your hatred and bile; that is so obvious thT it is embarrassing. I don't give a shit about this site but I do when it involves libelous statements. I don't threaten people near football grounds, do you think I'm as stupid as you?

My next stop is Brave.net GoF. It is time this nasty site with its nasty little minority of cowardly keyboard warriors was shut down.

Ennis,

What happened to you man?

Do you not remember the post you made on Saturday night abusing what now turns out to be yourself? A post where you appear to admit the incident happened.

The post that I took down but kept a screen capture of?

At least remember to change your user name and IP details if you're going to get up to such tricks.

Did you post that so that you could try and pull the trick you're trying to pull now and paint yourself as the victim?

Please do get in touch with Bravenet. After the issues of the past, I'm sure they'll be delighted to finally have your contact details after what played out before.

GoF

Yes last Saturday that was a summary of the shit I've had thrown at me on this site over the years. I've taken some abuse from a small minority, the vast majority of fans are friendly.

I saw a red and white chequered Stirling flag similar to one that was taken on OUR pitch following the play off win the other season. I said "don't you ever invade our fucking pitch again" and the Stirling fan (man) reared up up at me for swearing. Given the amount of swearing that had reverberated around the stand after the Stirling player was red carded at the end for micking an East Fife player in the head on the ground, I wasn't taking that old nonsense but I did not once threaten him (that is of course a criminal offence leading to a banning order) so that is why I am pissed off about false accusations of challenging an away fan to a fight. It is blatantly untrue and libelous so I asked you to remove it.

I wish to fuck I had never done that fucking TV programme now because it has led to a load of vitriolic abuse that I've had to put up with over the years from keyboard
warriors.

I don't like your site because of the over the top vitriol and bile posted on here. Shit, even the players have complained about it in the past - and that was reported throughout the UK - that's how nasty these keyboard cowards are.

In normal society,when a lycra clad idiot on a bike, shouts foul mouthed abuse at a ten year old boy for carrying a red and white flag at a football match,you should expect his father to "rear up" to protect his child.
I am happy to say I don`t know you, but I would advise you to seek professional medical help.
You are an embarrassment to youself and East Fife Football Club.

Can't see any good coming from leaving this thread open, so locking it.

I didn't see any actual request to take the post down before now, but at least we seem to have got to the bottom of everything.

Ennis - if you want to chat about stuff, drop me an email.