Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Allan Walker

Where is he? Is he injured?

Re: Allan Walker

just wondering
Where is he? Is he injured?

Who cares he is pish and over weight

I heard that too. Not sure what for though. Surprised its no been in the papers.

he is currently sidelined by injury, his form lacks too use to score a few goals last season and is it on the same par and in and out of the team like murray and few others. Glad the manager was saying in his interview on saturday that Stevie C is back from his long term injury and doing great in recovery so thats good news i'll be hoping to see him and Page at the back maybe look at maybe playing Kerr at right back or in midfield possibly may take a few weeks to gel as he hasn't had many games than this week there and i hope to see Insall and fash together upfront but i will be wrong we might see insall as lone striker i hope not why do we play negative and play like scotland and play 4-5-1 than a attacking or 4-4-2 formation it does my head in when we need wins not draws and defeats.

Captain, you are wrong with regards to Walker.

Captain is wrong. Walker isnt injured

Dont think Walker will play again for us

Don't know why it's a secret:

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/docs/default...list/9-october-2015.pdf?...
9 Oct 2015 - ED15018334. DOB: 03/01/1986. SCRO: 8217767/112. Appellant: WALKER, Allan. Prison: H M Prison Edinburgh. Date of Warrant: 05/10/2015.

Mr Mackay
Don't know why it's a secret:

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/docs/default...list/9-october-2015.pdf?...
9 Oct 2015 - ED15018334. DOB: 03/01/1986. SCRO: 8217767/112. Appellant: WALKER, Allan. Prison: H M Prison Edinburgh. Date of Warrant: 05/10/2015.

Does it say what he's in for?

Court Roll - Edinburgh Sheriff Court - 11 November 2015 - Criminal

378 Allan WALKER SCS/2015-119887 ED15018334 Court 6

Go along and have a nose!!!

Prison life... it's a bitch!

Not guilty.

Released from prison today after previous bail application not granted.

6 weeks in prison and no case to answer.

Welcome back Allan.

I_10
Not guilty.

Released from prison today after previous bail application not granted.

6 weeks in prison and no case to answer.

Welcome back Allan.

does that mean he'll be able to play against East Stirlingshire? good news that's another player back, just need get wins now!

Pretty bad for the guy to be held for six weeks with then no case to answer.

Glad he's been cleared and hopefully back to action soon.