Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
January transfers?

Who do we met go and who do we bring in? For me we met go of Mullen, MacDonald will probably move on and also Allan Walker.

We extend Kerrs loan, bring in a keeper, two cms who can move the ball quicker than my Gran and a striker who bully's defender's!

Re: January transfers?

Ewan
Who do we met go and who do we bring in? For me we met go of Mullen, MacDonald will probably move on and also Allan Walker.

We extend Kerrs loan, bring in a keeper, two cms who can move the ball quicker than my Gran and a striker who bully's defender's!

In case all that doesn't work out, is your Gran available? Could still be a step forward.

I'll speak to her mate, think she'll need new wheels for her wheelchair

Walker was detained under her majesty's pleasure, McDonald and Mullen in and out the team for a large portion of the last ten game.i say if your granny can finish real decent chances or win the ball in the air while defending corners , push the boat out and get her signed

we still to this day dunno what is McDonald's best position is in the team, is it fitness affecting to hold a place down? is it left back or left midfield? like so many players that were affecting not at their best at us ie Cook (injuries), McShane and McAleer of last season have all moved to the league above no doubt this will apply to McDonald to work under a better manager and fit in their team formation.