Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Today's game

Wake up it is true we are leading 4-0 after about 57 mins

We won 4-2 Annan scored two in last five minutes or so.

WTF! :)

Greig McDonald 2 East Fife 4 - thank goodness Greig was only on for part of the second half! Nonetheless, well done lads.

It was obviously too much for the BBC website...

"Greig McDonald unexpectedly pulled two back in the last five minutes for the Fifers"

That would be unexpected.

I've criticised the management recently and deservedly so but huge credit must go to them and the team for an impressive 6 points from our last 2 games. Hopefully our club will take huge confidence from this and secure a play off place at least. Also, fair play to the Fife fans who made the trip to Annan, not many gave us a chance down there and coupled with the brutal weather conditions I'm glad it was worthwhile. Mon the Fife

Was at the game today east fife were brilliant today job was done at half time .hats of to the manager he doesn't get the credit he deserves sometime .

On a sour note small number of fans let us down today .credit to the rest that travelled down

Sounds like these idiot ned fans let the club down again today. Really wish they would do one. Uneducated fannies!!

I heard three folk who were on the bus got arrested?

Cant we talk about how gd we were today rather than young fannies bringing club name down!!

Looking at next fixtures 4 are against teams below us gd chance adding more points and id rather have them than ganes in hand thinking we will defo wib them nd climb table

Well I'm sorry mate but it was embarrassing.you can't go to a football grounds and acted like that .

Again as I said the team were brilliant

After seeing what naismith has done with fash I think it would be a worthwhile trip for him upto Kennoway star hearts to run the rule over young Brodie Gray. Former St Johnstone youngsters rated highly by ex Scotland international Callum Davidson. Left and right footed player 19yr of age athletic and energetic.

Supposedly steam rolling it every week up at star.

Been coached at professional level from a young age. May just need that 1 on 1 training from naysmith and his team at new bayview to kick on 2 the next level 👍👍👍.

Pay more attention to the local talent for that possibility of uncovering a hidden gem like Fash!!

Match highlights footage anywhere?

I'm sure I seen someone from Annan recording it, so check their Website in next few days. Was great game, we wiz there :-)

http://annandale.tv/stories/5982-annan-v-east-fife-highlights-16th-january-2016

Just go to Annan FC official web site and you will see the high lights of the game