Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This is what broon is all about

Heard today that broon was wanting the players to have a packed lunch for the trip to Elgin last week instead of the pre match meal they usually have in a hotel.
This man is a fuckin idiot and must be removed
To anyone from EFFC who might read this these protests WILL go on until we get rid of this buffon.

Re: This is what broon is all about

Totally agree my friend but all this crap is affecting the players as well, after all its these guys that are supposed to be doing the business on the park

Sorry pal if its crap to you but its SAVING OUR CLUB TO US and how its affecting the players i will never know as we are behind the team and your not trying to tell me that the team like and believe in BROWN THE CLOWN christ he has a puss only a mother could love and i bet his wife gobs in his food

I agree CLOWN should go but I saw the look on the players faces when the protesters came into the ground today there has to be another way to get the point across. I'm on your side

Divide and conquer. Oldest trick in the book

Sorry jim no offence but i am totaly pissed off with what is going on at this once graet club and no pain no gain we have to go the whole 10 yards BROWN MUST GO or there is ging to be no east fife that is my fear

I am away the magners is kicking in

Only 2 ways something can be done either EVERYBODY stays away or get enough cash 2 buy him out tall order both ways

I don't think staying away is the answer. If everyone goes but does not attend the game this will look bad on the club and eventually the national press may take some notice. We need the publicity to make him look even more of a clown!

That might work do you think everyone will agree???????

agree

Speaking to someone very near to DB when we arrived in the ground, he did appear to be visibly shaken, so we certainly made an impact.

You can almost guarantee though that we'll be getting the blame for the players poor performance, the defeat, the penalty miss and probably even Pelosi's sending off!

If there's any natural disasters over the weekend, then that'll probably be us too.

Remember when we had the red card protest against Murray in a Cup game. We got the blame then too!

But also remember, both then and with Shannon, the protests worked (even if it did take a fucking age with Murray!).

fair play GoF, but do we have the time?

That is the worry in this case.

I didn't hear Dave Marshall say about the £1000 that's been mentioned elsewhere, but if that was the case, then time may be ticking away quickly before we find a housing development on our cherished mound.

It's a valuable piece of real estate for sure. I wouldn't mind moving - I hate the place, no soul, atmosphere, looks like lego etc, provided it was to another site in Levenmouth. and with 2 stands

On Offside Brookes Mileson was saying that if he received a nice letter from a supporters trust he would be willing to invest, or at least show an interest. He invested £50,000 in Berwicks trust as he wasn't aloud to invest in the club. He also stated he was very fond of Trusts. I am sure he would be delighted to hear of our situation! If he invested a small amount of money, ie enough for the Trust to buy a small bit of land, then they would be free to use it to their disposal!

I thought it was Brookes who gave the money to the trust to buy shares??

Brooks Mileson has helped EFST financially and is very supportive of supporters having a say in their club. He has actively encouraged Gretna fans to set up a Trust but they said why bother anything we want you give us!

Wouldn't that be nice.

Is this £1000 from the millenium club just to cover Broons sudden losses? No doubt he's exploiting the few people willing to invest in East Fife, with threats of closure, so it looks to shareholders like the boycotts are having no impact.

What a complete wanker