Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Stadium supremo

Notice Alan Henderson previous vice chair of Trust. has sold his sole to Brown.
Now in the exalted position of Stadium Development. What the fcks that. Bet he wants a blazer like the other life long supprter who lived this dream by becoming a director.
Both wan**rs remember the real supporters have a long memory

Re: Stadium supremo

Would that be the sole of his shoe or something more fishy?

ooops -------soul

Also his son Gordon,was seen at the Reception answering queries.
Bloody pathetic at a time when we are trying to rid the club of a dictator,these 2 are bowing down to him.
Also heardfrom a reliable source that Mr Henderson had allegedly looked into the legalities regarding the removal of the Mound.
Does he also have a job in the Council?

Makes his comments at the recent Trust meeting seem a bit more interesting.

Why did he resign from the Trust board?

Did he know he was going to have conflicting interests?

Should he not have stated that he was going to have a new role, if he indeed knew about it at that such time?

And more council infiltration to the club. Very interesting.

Their seems to be alot of 'infiltration' at East Fife recently. Is Derrick handing out personal favours?

Am sayin it again fife council sook its a fuckin joke more admin workers than the bloody NHS and that takes some doing and they employ that fuckin wank stain BROWN , GET TAE FUCK YOU MUST BE THE MOST LOATHED MAN IN E,F,F,C HISTORY HOPE YOU ARE PROUD

Typical council politics you scratch my back and i will scratch yours the pair of them will be well trained with the council on that one in fact they were probabley on that jolly at balbirnie getting massages and belly dancing

yes the same alan henderson who met and complained about the action of another Fife Council employee who highjacked a meeting with the Trust.

What are you getting Alan that has so drastically changed your mind?

Another name for the Cheif Executive I think

Also the worst driver I have ever seen

These two guys that have sold their soul, were they Little and Large by any chance?????

Also heard that on behalf of the DB,he looked into situation regarding removing the Mound.

Effn Traitor.

Alan Henderson, along with his son, is a TRAITOR, apparently part of the official party at Elgin, just after he made some poxy speech at the Trust Quarterly, mentioned on here as the "wee smart erse at the front"

Well Alan, are you "living your dream"

(c) D Marshall

Both fucking turncoat wankers

Noo lads, ye have to be fair an remember that not only is Marshall a turncoat and a wanker its not all his daen.

hes told what to do by that heffer o a missus that he has at hame, an shes just a stuck up auld bissum, an a craw too boot.

no that ah dinnae like her , but the two oh them are deprivin some village oh a couple of idiots and the rest o us o oxygen.

Alan Henderson... can someone furnish me with a description of him? Cant place him.

Wears platform shoes to make him taller.That is true btw.

I'm not going to respond to any of the stuff said about my dad as I don't feel I or anyone else needs to justify his actions to people who won't even post their views under their own names and are prepared to attack others without knowing the whole situation.

Some of the posts above are ridiculous, I'm not a "traitor" and I care just as much about East Fife Football Club as anyone protesting on Saturday. I was not "answering queries" on Saturday, I was asked to help hand out complimentary tickets and I did, I won't be doing it every week but if I was asked to help out again then I don't see the harm in it.

It's a little dissapointing that people who obviously know who I or my dad am are prepared to attack us on this forum without having the decency to put their names to their posts.

Gordon and his father are dedicated fans, they want to see East Fife do well, let's cut out the animosity towards them, they have followed the club home and away for years and their dedication is as great as anybody's.

I realise I've built them up for them to be knocked down, but please show that you are bigger than that.

When will folk learnn that indulging in personal abuse only antagonises the target.

Our aim is to remove DB, not annoy everyone who doesn't think exactly the same way as we do.

Personal abuse will achieve nothing. Working to get support for our aims from everyone possible might achieve something.

IMO Gordon is correct. Anonymous sniping at fellow supporters achieves nothing and alienates the more moderate supporters who do not stand on the mound but are every bit as disgusted and depressed by what is happening this season.
Alan and Gordon support EF home and away - 100% supporters and their actions are no different to Dave Montador and Brian Duff i.e. doing their bit for EFFC.
I hope I am not wrong but I find it difficult to believe that Alan has any involvement,direct or indirect, in the demolition of the mound.

These are my personal views and not those of the Trust Board who usually tell me what to say.

Can I just add that Alan Henderson showed complete integrity when he resigned as a Truist Board member.

He disagreed with what others had decided and could not go along with suppoorting the group view.

It would be nice to think y=that the same standard of ethics would apply to everyone involved with EFFC.

Alan and I disagree totally about the way to improve the situation at EFFC but he does not deserve (nor does Gordon of course) the kind of sleekit anonymous personal abuse we've seen on these pages.

Well said Eugene - but the post about the platforms was funny!