Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
raith

same sad old east fife losing against the worst team in the sfl today probarly losing against the worst team in sfl history whilst raith have had 3 clean sheets in a row and are pushing for a play off position all i have to say is keep the good times rolling it doesnt get better than this you methil scumbags

Re: raith

Does your social worker know you are being allowed access to a computer again?

No offence but you have a convicted criminal in your team, you probably have never met your Dad and probably still run about in tracksuits and Bear USA!

Colmyster general old chap pass a message to your mother will you, tell her that i am asking for her ,and so is the rest of the squadron oh and before i forget how is your nasty std hope your better just your mother said you had got it from your grandmother

colmyster general stay off the glue mate you hav na chance going up your pish alrght zak

Come back Stevie! Player/manager job up for grabs, or even player/chairman if you like

hate 2 see whats happnin at east fife its a great club one of the best iv played for

Your welcome back any Stevie want to join us on the mound????????????

Your welcome back anytime Stevie, want to join us on the mound????????????

thanks alot gleenfiffer had a great time at the fife you never know with the right people in charge i might come back

Who's returned to East Fife the most?

Stevie Nick?
Graeme Mathie?
Or the fans?

protester im only telling you what i feel

Stevie, there is no doubting you are a good player and the fans would welcome you back without a doubt!

Would it not be a good idea if a few former players could speak out against Brown even through e-mail and find out what was really going on behind the scenes and what your thoughts were on Brown!

I'm sure the papers would love a story like that! What do you tihnk Steve?

Maybe we could get Durie to 'have a word'?

stevie nicks you still there

i know its is,nt what you want to hear but there realy wasnt anything untoward behind the scenes as you put it as far as i am aware.As far as my thoughts on Brown go he didnt have any money that was reflected in the wages and the general conditions at the club with this back ground i dont see how the club can move forward

stevie give me a call on my house phone