Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Money saving idea for EFFC

Broon for manager to add to Chairman, Secretary, Chief Exec, Media PR man, Admin Ass, etc

Marshall for Coach(but not in charge of team selection).

And volunteers for players, Fife Council employees maybe?

Re: Money saving idea for EFFC

Alan Henderson to drive the Team Coach,but he drives that slow,they wouldn`t arrive in time.(Which might be a good thing)
Alex Blyth to be.............

Alex Blyth, oh my! He used to come to my teams games last season to watch one of our players who was really crap He didn't exactly look the part, he bounced about and wore the most horrendous glasses. He couldn't have made it more obvious he was an East Fife scout either, I think he's just happy to be around kids

Betty as security chief. The way she locked and then double locked the door today means she nust be the one!

Alex Blyth..How dare you!...How very dare you!

Open a Nightclub upstairs with Davie Hamilton being our very own Peter Stringfellow.

A bet Peter Stringfellow doesn't have to collect glasses What are you ramblin' about Sulk?

i believe that sick parrot stole sum patter

In all seriousness just who would the fans consider to be a suitable chairman?

The bike shop man Andy Hain I think his name is. Or bring back Bruce Black

Anyone that publically stands up to Brown at this point would see themselves championed by the fans I would think.

I'm not niave enough to think that with Brown gone the next person won't just be a Rankine/Twigg puppet, but they have given Derrick pretty much free reign to do what he wants.

Anyone who is more fan friendly, approachable and shows an ounce of business acumen is surely better than what we have.

Any one of the current board has this moment to make a statement, get the fans on board and get the club going in the direction it should be.

Is anyone man enough to be that person?

Or woman enough!

yeah, can't really see old Betty kicking her man off the board.

would be fucking priceless though!

His daughter always seems to come across as a pleasant enough girl.