Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The way ahead

A few boxing cliches here, but Brown is on the ropes, make no mistake, we have now got to box clever.

1 He's reading this
2 His supporters are beginning to drift. Zoe's little rant has not gone down well with Mr second in command. Right now, I'm willing to bet he wants to be as far away from this as humanly possible.
3 Arbroath is out of his hands altogether. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he pulled a sickie. We have BIG plans for next week I can assure you.
4 Get organised chaps. Keep everyone informed about what is happening. P&B, Scottish Fitba, Friends of the Wemyss websites, keep it top of the board. The press actually read some of these. Flood the newspapers, every national WILL have a photographer at the Montrose game believe me.
5 IMPORTANT
Cut the bickering. Stand together. If fans do not want to participate then that's up to them. If some want to cosy up to regime that's on it's last legs well hell mend them.
6 REMEMBER THIS

We are going to win
The road to freedom starts now
WE are Black and WE are Gold
And we are going to win!!!!!

Re: The way ahead

110% spot on Peter!

Couldn't agree more, especially about he in-fighting. If the fans stick together, and don't turn on each other then we have a chance. I won't be at Arbroath next week due to work committments, but have written to the EFM about the protest and DB's attitude, which will hopefully keep the pressure up.

Good lad Keltyboy!

I have also written to the paper about the mound situation! They will have plenty stories this week that's for sure.

Hear that Derek? That's the clock ticking... TICK, TOCK...

Is there a BOOM at the end of that ticking?

The next home game should really be a big push. Perhaps some of the recently lapsed can be tempted to come along.
Does anyone know of any ex players that might lend their support?